Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 10:24 AM   #1  
Empress/Queen

Smile Amazing Fitness Challenge Race/three Days Only!!!! All Welcome!!!!!

Huzzah! Elbertine Pep, trainer to the stars and imperial royalty here. I'll be your announcer during the three days of the Amazing Fitness Challenge Race, which will be starting in a few minutes at the Adult Recreational Camp, Land o' Fit Folk, South Empire.

The network will be broadcasting this event worldwide. From the camp, fitness racers will make their way in one day and by any means possible across three queendoms: North America (Friday), Europe (Saturday), and Australia (Sunday)! They will travel from point to point in each queendom by dint of following any weight management/fitness plan of their choice and at the end of each successful day meeting all stated goals receive a certificate of queendom completion that will enable them to continue on in the race.

Anyone not reaching their stated plan goals for that day may choose to stay behind and attempt to cross their current queenland border the next day. All racers who reach the finish line at the furthermost border of the dom of Australia will receive fabulous prizes (virtual) and a reward of their choice, bought and paid for by themselves in their own doms.

To sign up, please post your challenge goals here ... either for all three days or one day at a time!!!! The goals can change from day to day. We, the producers of the Amazing Fitness Challenge Race, do not care. We just wanna boost ratings! Thanks for listening! This is Elbertine Pep here. I'll be back with more updates!

Old 09-26-2003, 10:34 AM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Talking Ok, dokey!

Ah, the roar of the crowd!!! Here I am, Ms. Pep, I am about to inscribe my challenge goals for the Amazing Fitness Challenge Race on the stone tablet in the village square. I am only waiting for the cameras to get me on my best side!!!

Ok, my goals are: North America (Friday)
... 1) ADHERE 100 PERCENT TO THE RULES AND SPIRIT OF THE WW FLEXPOINT PLAN! 2) EARN 5 ACTIVITY POINTS ON SAID PLAN! 3) MAINTAIN A POSTIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE REGARDING MY WEIGHT LOSS PLAN!

Europe (Saturday)1) Same! 2) EARN 4 ACTIVITY POINTS!

Australia (Saturday)1) Same! 2) Same!

Old 09-26-2003, 10:40 AM   #3  
Empress/Queen

Addendum to Amarantha's goals, in case anyone notices that she mentioned "positive mental attitude" only once, it's because she figures that's all she can handle!!!

Yowza!!!
Old 09-26-2003, 02:43 PM   #4  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Arrow Eeyore here!

Same old, same old.....won't make it to Australia though...am leaving on Sunday for Missouri...need to stay close to N.A.

So will be here for 2/3's...same old goals....water, walk, and portions..no eating after 7, planned expeditions...have FIL 75th tomorrow night.... So far 1/2 way through water and have walked...fast...I might add. 2.5 km.

Have to go and organize for packing! Will try and check in for my sanity!

Not on new program Oh great A...just read about them...actually I seem to be low glycemic without knowing it...lucky for me!!!

Ceara
Old 09-26-2003, 03:24 PM   #5  

Smile The European's here now

And it's up to the starting blocks for Yo-Yo Dee - who has been OP all day!!!

Right first challenge more exercise for the 3 days starting today walked 5 miles.

Tomorrow full workout at the gym - ditto Sunday

Eat only the free foods on the program

NO ALCOHOL WHATSOEVER

more water

Also join the psychic walk at some stage of Sunday

Hear ye hear ye the Empresses challege has been taken up over here!

Last edited by Yo-Yo Dee; 09-26-2003 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-26-2003, 03:27 PM   #6  
Spreadin' the luv.

Talking Hail to the queens!!

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Cerise Swifty O'Pootie-Pie toeing up to the starting blocks, ready to race. And SHE'S OFF!!

She will win this race by working out ALL THREE DAYS and eating consciously.

That is all.

She sends her love to her fellow racers...
Old 09-26-2003, 03:53 PM   #7  
Empress/Queen

And awwwwwaaaaaay, they go!!!! We're up and outta the starting gate!!!! Thankee to Amazing Fitness Racers Ceara, YoYo-Dee and Cerise for steppin' up to the plate, er, gate and declaring their intentions!!! Yowza!!! There seems to be no racing smilie, so Elbertine Pep be dancing a jig as she announces the high points of this AMAZING race to zillions o' fitness fans throughout the world!!!

Amarantha be reporting in from halfway across North America. She seemeth to be in Colorado right now, schlepping up the mountains she knew as a child before moving to the midwest. The hillsides are all yellow with tremblin' aspen leaves as the footfalls of Amarantha cut a wide swath! She hath accomplished her five activity points, all that's left is staying true blue to the food plan! She is waving from the top of a mountain and saying she'll report back later!!! Yowza!!!

How's by you, fellow travelers?!!!! Do we all need a potassium break?

Old 09-26-2003, 07:58 PM   #8  
Empress/Queen

Amarantha be resting for the night on the border of North America!!! Two points left for a late night snack and I will sneak across the border to Europe at midnight!!! On a boat, of course! AMAZING!!!!
Old 09-27-2003, 09:22 AM   #9  
Empress/Queen

Default The crowd roars, the racers are a blur ...

YOWZA! Racer Amarantha hath boarded the Good Ship Lotsacontrol at midnight and schlepped across the sea to the beautiful European continent, where she even now lopes across the amazing land o' Britain ... she's been sighted taking in the awesome sight of Stonehenge at dawn and enjoying brunch at a posh London hostelry. She was last seen crossing the channel and heading for Paris!!!

She contemplateth exercising to earn the four activity points that, along with points control, will take her to the wonderful Land Down Under!

Fellow racers, Ceara and Cerise, be thou okdokey?!!!!

Ceara, hoping thou enjoyest thy trip to the Land of Missouri!!!

That's a wrap, Signed Elbertine Pep, thy announcer!!!!

Wowza, we can do this!!!

Old 09-27-2003, 08:51 PM   #10  
Empress/Queen

Ending eating day 2, ready to cross over to Australia!
Old 09-28-2003, 12:30 PM   #11  
Empress/Queen

Yo! I'm not continuing on to Australia!!! Ship sunk, am on Survivor Island with a lot of naked men!

I think this'll be my last mini challenge posting for awhile (hmmm, unless a yoga challenge turns up somewhere), but thanks Cerise and Ceara for supporting them! You be s among womanhood!!! Yowza!
Closed Thread