Weight Loss Support - Time For Serious Fun #28

View Full Version : Time For Serious Fun #28

gma22
09-20-2003, 06:43 AM
TIME FOR SERIOUS FUN #28

We are a thread dedicated to making losing weight a pleasant experience. We laugh, cry and talk together. We have challenges, points for staying on program, drinking our water, and exercising. We have a daily topic to join in. Our only focus is to help us realize that dieting and all that goes with it need not be unpleasant, but can be fun. Come join the fun here at Time for Serious Fun! Everyone is Welcome!

TOPICS:

Monday: Mission Monday New mission each week
Tuesday: Target Tuesday We target something to work on
Wednesday: Wednesday's Woes Our day to complain about anything and everything
Thursday: Time for Us Thursday The day set aside to pamper us!
Friday: Fabulous lbs Down Friday We get to crow about loss or ask for help
Saturday: Sunny Thoughts Saturday We share stories and jokes to help us smile
Sunday: Silly Poll Sunday A new poll to give your thoughts to every week

POINTS VALUES:

STAYING ON PROGRAM IS 2 POINTS
DRINKING YOUR WATER IS 1 POINT
EXERCISING IS 1 POINT

CURRENT CHALLENGE IS UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST. TO LOSE 30 LBS BY THEN.

POSTING A WTG: A WTG IS WHEN SOMETHING NON WEIGHT LOSS HAPPENS TO YOU LIKE A NEW DRESS IN A SMALLER SIZE. TO POST A WTG, USE ALL CAPS AND POST IT IN PINK. FOR EXAMPLE: WTG: I rode my bike 2 miles instead of one today.

gma22
09-20-2003, 06:44 AM
SATURDAY: Sunny Thoughts Saturday! We sure need them this week!

Check back in later ladies.

Faye:)

Mirabelly
09-20-2003, 09:16 AM
Good Saturday morning ladies!
Yes, I"ve already exercised. Took an early walk. No turkeys this morning, but it rained last night and the road looks like froggy death highway!! blech :p

Anyway, all 4 points for yesterday.......I believe that makes me 9 for 10 on Faye's challenge with 2 days to go! I can't believe I kept focused on one goal for two whole weeks....wow.

Today will be a bust, I know, because hubby and I are going out ALONE! We are going to a fair, not just any fair....it's called the Common Ground Fair. It's put on by the Maine Organic Farmer's and Growers Association. It's a good old fashioned, dirt-munchin', tree huggin', veggieburger eatin' country fair....all the yuppies from NH and Mass flock up here to go every year. And we just happen to live 15 minutes away. woo hoo.

Every year we try to bring the kids, to give them a little culture. But every year we end up dragging them around, whining and crying....there's no rides, no midway....no ELECTRICITY, no CAFFEINE.....it's all very Politically Correct for the greenpeace crowd. They have started letting people sell meat, but no coffee! If you want caffeine, you have to get it in the parking lot from the vendors before you actually get on the fairgrounds :lol:

This year we have given up ruining our good time by forcing the kids to come look at endless arts and crafts booths and eating bee pollen ice cream! Why shouldn't we have a good time?? So, I hired a baby sitter and we're off in about 1/2 an hour!

I've already exercised and I know I'll drink lots of water....but I'm not even going to write my food down today. Today is just for me and dh. So, I'll have to take tomorrow as my day #10.

Oh, I just wanted to give a quick thank-you to whoever posted the flylady info! I've started following that program, and I am feeling soooo much more in control! I'm smiling alot more now....see :D :D :D

Allright, enough typing! Gotta shine my sink and take out the garbage before we leave.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Julie

pjkdreamer
09-20-2003, 01:10 PM
Good Afternoon Chicklets

How are you? pts for yesterday: 2 program pts, 1pt for water and 1 pt for exercise.

Not much going on today. Will check back in later on

toodles chicks:D

Amanda Panda
09-20-2003, 02:19 PM
Hello all

Well the pounds didn't miraculously melt away overnight, I have stayed the same for the second week in a row. I am disappointed as I worked out really hard.

I got 3 points yesterday - had a rest day as I really needed it!

I've gone off programme today, but I'm not giving up! I'll lose this weight if it kills me!!

Oooh Sunny thought.....ummmmm........... even if we're not losing weight, we are becoming fitter and healthier and our bodies love us for it! Thank you ladies for your warmth, love and support. I think you are all beautiful people inside and out!:grouphug:

Love Amanda xxx

happy dance dot
09-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Good Day ladies! Hehehee don't mind me i am in a silly mood today.:dizzy: :lol:

Julie-I love all those kinds of fairs...I am not really big on rides and I love arts and crafts. Unfortunately, here in the city they aren't big on that, but I go upstate to andy's parent's house every now and then to get away from the buildings and into nature and every possible garage sale or fair I can get to :)
I also go nature walking with him. Ahhh I think deep down inside I am a country girl more than a city girl. He has a stream that runs behind his house - I love "exploring" in his "backyard", which to me is more like the woods. It's really fun for me. To Andy its more like funny because he gets to see me acting like a fool trying to cross the stream by hopping on the rocks like a little kid :lol: .

Today is a good day. Eventhough, I haven't started my WW program I think I been keeping with the program and have been on top of taking the meds. So I guess I can get my first 2pts today huh:) for sticking to the program and 1 pt for exercise- heavy house cleaning :) .

About Andy (Andrew, in case u girls haven't figured it out) he is back at his parent's house and he says he will enroll himself into a rehab because he doesn't want to loose me. I really hope he does, but don't want to get my hopes up.

Faye- why do we keep moving:lol: ???

Okay girls take care i'll check in later.

gigglez
09-20-2003, 11:23 PM
Happy I really hope things work out for you! I really wouldnt get my hopes up but I am praying for you.

I got in my exercise,water and eating was pretty good. I am getting back to where I once was before I went thru all the stress with Richard. Slow and steady wins the race.

Gotta run got to rise and shine early for work in the morning

sandy

gma22
09-21-2003, 04:44 AM
Before I get to Sunday, I have to award smileys for yesterday. It was a crazy day and I didn't get in here.

Our 4 pointers for yesterday are:

JULIE :bravo:
PAM :bravo:

Our 3 pointer for yesterday is:

AMANDA :cp:

Dorothy: To answer your question, I only let the thread get to about 60 posts then I start a new one. I can't stand having it get too long. Also, I applaud you for your courage and now you have to really stay strong because you will be tempted to get back to him because he SAYS he is in rehab. Most experts tell patients that they need to give it 6 months to a year of verifiable rehab before even dating the other person. Just don't forget this man is human and may have relapses before he is sober for good. Good Luck sweety!

SUNDAY: Today is Silly Poll Sunday. Our poll today:

Your best friend can't go and gives you front row center tickets to which event?

Opera
Ballet
Fantastic Broadway Show
Favorite Team's Sporting Event
Symphony Tickets
Ice Skating Show
Favorite Band or Singer

I will talk with you ladies later this morning.

Faye;)

Mirabelly
09-21-2003, 08:31 AM
Oooh, I'd love to see a new broadway show......thanks Faye! Bummer you can't go :) :lol:

But seriously folks..........gosh we had a great time at the fair. We hardly ate at all, and we walked and walked and walked! I indulged when we got home, though, so only 2 points for me yesterday (water and exercise)

Today's the last day of Faye's challenge.......I know I'm going to make it just under the wire with 4 points today! How did everyone else do? Stay strong today and add one more day to that total!

Talk to you all later,
Julie

gma22
09-21-2003, 10:19 AM
Julie: I am very very proud of you! You accomplished what you set out to do and that is great! YOU GET A: :bravo: for points.

For those of you who were able to complete the two week challenge, please let me know.

Need to get some exercise in so I am going to go for now. As for my poll I would have to say I would die for Cubs seats in "the front row" as Bob Uecker used to say. They got creamed and looked like first graders yesterday and every game counts. Man!

gigglez
09-21-2003, 11:10 AM
I guess that it would be a toss up over a concert or a brodway show. All depends on who or what.

gma22
09-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Well, I started working on my menus today and have my evening meals covered which I think is the hardest part. I found 80% of the food right here in the recipe section and have scaled each recipe down for my self except for a couple which I think Jack will eat. Now I have to go in and make each days meals and snacks for the three weeks. I am leaving 1 day or 2 meals eating out each 3 weeks to give me some added enjoyment. I can't believe I actually found recipes that weren't goofy. I did find one that was peppered pork chops and has dill weed and removed that so that Jack would eat it and I didn't find it particularly appetizing either but other than that I have I think 2 beef, 3 pork, soups, salads and sandwiches for the main meals and I will build the rest of the meal around that. I think this may be the answer for me to get back to really losing some serious weight again.

WTG: I have a wtg from the other day. I measured myself for that Zone diet thing last Thurs and found I have lost another inch off my behind and another inch off my waist since measuring the 9th of Sept, which is the date I have been measuring myself. WooHoo small butt here I come. I now have the UGLIEST naked form you have ever seen! :lol: Luckily, because it involves naked boobs and you know what, Jack doesn't seem to mind! :lol: :lol: I am seriously disproportioned right now, but in time it will all even out. Personally, I find it funny and not upsetting. I kind of look like a sculpture done by a blind person with no hands!:^:

CUBS time for I have to go they are on TV and it is time for me to go and scream at them to get their act together!

Faye;)

Amanda Panda
09-21-2003, 07:08 PM
Hi Ladies!:wave:

Scrap what I said yesterday about not losing weight - I've lost 2lb!. I woke up this morning and could feel that something had shifted (hows that for listening to your body?) - sure enough, I lost 2lb. I think my body just needed an extra rest day to let my muscles relax after 4 days in a row of intensive exercise. So I'm taking today as my official reading - got to take what I can get!

Yesterday I got just 1 point for water.

Silly Poll - will my friend give me the air tickets to get to Broadway too?:lol: :lol: . If not, I'll go and see my favourite band or singer in concert - probably David Gray ( has he hit the US yet?)

I took your advice Faye about looking after your skin - I went to the Body Shop and got some cocoa butter 'body butter' - they say that pregnant women use it to help with stretch marks , so I said 'that's just what I need' - I think the very young and very skinny sales assistant thought I was mad! I'll see if it's any good anyway.

Glad to hear that you are losing inches Faye - I'm going to measure myself next week, although I did measure my waist (the one I told you I am developing!) and I've lost 1 inch so that is good!

Where is evveryone - it seems very quiet here today!

Amanda xx

Sandybrat
09-21-2003, 07:22 PM
Hello ladies!! I missed you all... had a fabulous time at the wedding... even got all my points for teh weekend!! yeah!! Silly poll?? BON JOVI!!! no doubt about it...lol I will check back in later... have to get dinner done so we can eat...lol ttfn!!

Sandy:flow1: :dance: :goodvibes

gma22
09-21-2003, 07:37 PM
Amanda: YOU GET A: :flow2: . Hey, why the heck not, she is giving away free tickets may as well pay for the trip too! :lol: Congrats on the weight loss. That is sensational!

SandyB: YOU GET A: :bravo: :bravo: for the weekend and that is spectacular that you went to a wedding and stayed op!

I have been trying to pick out a Champagne for my birthday dinner (to celebrate our son's engagement too as a surprise) but as Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes would say,...."I KNOW NOTHING!":lol: I am totally wine challenged. We want something inexpensive and they have 3 that are reasonable but neither Jack nor I know champagne from bottled water. May have to just let the wine steward suggest one of them I guess. It is really just for a nice toast anyway not really to have with dinner.

I did a Richard Simmons tape today but I really don't like them much. I used to do them a lot, but I find that you have to do the same one over and over and over to get the hang of the routine and I am just not that patient. I just followed and when it got too difficult like jumping up and down, which my knee cannot take on dry land, I just bebop around making sure I get a good overall workout upper and lower body so I end up not even paying attention to what he is doing and just make up my own stuff! It was just something different from the glider and it was raining all day so I couldn't walk outside.

I will talk to you ladies tomorrow and I have a really good "think about it" type misson tomorrow. For me it is going to be a toughy to do.

Faye:dizzy:

pjkdreamer
09-21-2003, 09:29 PM
Evening Girlies,

pts for yesterday: 1 pt for water and 2 pts for program, no exercise... Really fighting eating the last couple of days, but I havent!!! Guess I need to journal to figure out what is really going on uh? Well talk to you about it later chickies.

the poll? I would definetly choose a Broadway show, Phantom Of the Opera, always wanted to see it.

Talk to you later. Take care all! :wave:

gigglez
09-22-2003, 06:41 AM
Morning ladies. Yesterday I managed to get in all 4 pts. I knew that it was going to take a while for me to get back into the mode but I have finally got it goin. Faye, wonderful on the inches that you are down. Amanda, down 2 that is excellent. Now to get my bod to get on the loosin side again.

Here's to a wonderful day

sandy

Mirabelly
09-22-2003, 07:39 AM
Morning Ladies!
I did it! With 4 points yesterday...I made Faye's 2 week challenge. Can't wait to see what's next!

Amanda--WAY TO GO on the pounds! :dancer:
Faye--WAY TO GO on the inches! :cb:

Well, I didn't workout this morning...BUT before you jump all over me like I told you to, I have to teach 2 90minute dance classes today. So, I figure 3 hours of exercise is probably enough for one day! I did wake up early though, as if I were going to workout, so I just got up and went downstairs for a "kid-free" hour. AAaaahhhhh...........relaxing...........what a concept.

Not much else to report, so I'll check in later.
Julie

gma22
09-22-2003, 07:49 AM
MONDAY: Mission Monday and our mission is long term this week. It was something Dr Phil told a woman that is losing weight on his weight loss challenge. I know that a lot of you have not experienced this yet, but it will come and when it does, you need to think about it and that is GETTING RID OF THE CLOTHES THAT ARE TOO BIG!

His contention is basically that you have to leave that part of your life behind forever and to do so, you have to get rid of clothes that you could slide back into. VERY GOOD POINT!

For me, it is not going back to that size so I keep them as a comfort zone, but I have some really expensive dress suits and dresses and I refuse to just give them to Good Will or something. I guess I need to put them on EBay, huh? I make a promise to you guys that after I come back, I am going to pack up the 34,32,30, 28 and get rid of them one way or the other.

Pam: YOU GET A: :cp: for points

Sandy: YOU GET A: :bravo: for points

Julie: YOU GET A: :bravo: for points.

JULIE COMPLETED THE 2 WEEK CHALLENGE AND SHE RECEIVES: :cheers: :balloons: :grouphug: from us all. Wonderful job Julie. Congratulations!

Me: YOU GET A: :high: for points and I have gained weight so I have to kick butt this week before going to Chicago. I must be having PMS munchies because this weekend was horrible and I am usually not that bad. It is raining today so can't go outside but am going to do glider work and work on my menus big time and get a grocery list started for them.

THE PICTURE BELOW IS WHAT MY DAUGHTER CALLS THE "UNFORTUNATE FINGER PAINTING INCIDENT." HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! I HATE TO THINK WHAT HER TABLE LOOKS LIKE! :lol: :lol:

Faye :)

Sandybrat
09-22-2003, 08:27 AM
Good Mornign Ladies!!! Yesterday got all my points in!! I bought some of those balance bars to get more protien into my diet. they aren't bad either... 14 and 15 grams of protien per bar and 200 calories. Also loaded up on ground turkey and lots of fresh veggies... acorn squash for one... i love this time of year!! lol
I weigh in around 9 am today... so hopefully i will have lost... otherwise i am doing something wrong... i sure hope not.
I have a question for you ladies, my friends... i am having a dilema with dh again... i have told hom b4 that it would help me alot if he would just pick up after himself... yet... i came home from being gone this weekend and it looked beter when i left. Is it wrong to think he could have run the vacuum?? or put his shoes on the shoe rack? thrown his dirty clothes in the hamper?? i just dont know what to do... i could just pick up after him and gripe... cuz i will... i wont leave it alone. Or i could just leave it and when it gets really bad blow up at him.... Besides, is it really too much to want to have a good example set for the kidlets?? He got mad at me yesterday becuz i wasnt into the packer game...lol whatever!!! ko.. thats enuf for now... no more griping... take care of U
Love you all....

Sandy:dance: :flow1: :goodvibes

gma22
09-22-2003, 08:46 AM
SandyB: YOU GET A: :bravo: for points. I have to tell you Sandy, that I would be down on Jack like white on rice for messing up the house when I was gone. I think you just need to tell him, "Listen, I am your WIFE not your housekeeper, your butler or maid. Since you seem to think of me that way, I am going to 1) take money out of the checking account every week to pay myself for cleaning up your pigsty messes to the tune of a $100 and 2) Either eating out or fixing something to eat for only myself. (if possible feed yourself and the kids early and have it cleaned up). YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN BUDDY! I thought we had discussed this and come to an understanding and that you had respect for me, but obviously you don't and were not serious, but I am." I would absolutely refuse to do anything for him, cook, clean, laundry and see how long he can take it. Even slobs have to eat and need clothes once in awhile. It will be hard for you I know, but sometimes you have to lower the boom and I think you are well past that. I "trained" Jack not to leave stuff around and one of the ways I did it was by letting him have one room where he could keep it anyway he wished. Is that possible in your house? If it is, I would let him have it and insist nothing comes outside those doors into the other part of the house. Jack still leaves his shoes on the floor in the living room and doesn't fold up his "after work sweats" but other than that he is wonderful and I think it is because he has his own personal areas where he doesn't have to answer to anyone. If possible, get him a tv for in there and tell him that he needs to watch it in there if he is going to slob it up. That doesn't mean he is not responsible for household chores. Sandy, do you work during the day outside the home? I know that I shouldered almost all the household responsibilities when I didn't work. Like I said it is all about negotiation and if he is renigging on it, get tough with him.

Faye

Sandybrat
09-22-2003, 09:21 AM
I love it!! Faye u r WONDERFUL! I am going to do just that... he can take care of himself. No, i am a stay at home mom so i dont work outside the house... altho even when i did i shouldered most of the responsibility for the house. Right now there sint a room for him to have as his own... altho that said i let things slide in our bedroom... i dont gripe on him for not picking up his stuff... clothing or ohterwise... unless the rest of the house is trashed...lol
I LOVE the idea of paying myself as well... And yes we have talked about this b4 and i have told him that when he disregards my feelings like that it hurts.
Thanks you so much for the advice and i will use it. I love you Faye, its so nice to know i have another friend out there...lol

Take care of U

gma22
09-22-2003, 10:27 AM
SandyB: When you have been married nearly 31 years, you have worked most of the kinks out! :lol: I have been able to get him to help with cooking a lot, cleaning up after meals, carrying up the laundry basket and a lot of times he puts the stuff away. One thing Sandy that I would try is to give him the opportunity to CHOOSE a couple chores to help you out. Who knows, he may hate to take out trash and not mind dishes. Just hang tough though, that is the hardest part. Especially for me because I am OCD and to leave something lying around was agony for me! :lol:

Oh, dd gave me some extra info on the picture. She said she was down stairs trying to clean up all the paint and keep it from getting on her terrazzo floor and he was SUPPOSED to be washing his hands upstairs in the bathroom. She said what you couldn't see in the pic was that his hands were dripping with paint and while she was downstairs was clapping them spraying paint all over her bathroom! Is that boy related to me or what?
:lol: :lol:

Have a great day girls!

pjkdreamer
09-22-2003, 10:29 AM
"Top of the Morning to you Chickies",

Hope all is well with you.

pts for yesterday: 1 pt for water and 2pts for program, I managed to go to bed without overeating yesterday, aa MIRACLE, it is that old "head eating" again, for so many years I did that emotional eating, and lthat one is a hard one to break. No exercise AGAIN, the last time I did it was Friday, BUT today is a new day, and I WILL do it. :D

Sandy, good luck to you on your weigh in, you have been doing well, you too Mirabelly! and of course Faye, you ALWAYS rock!!:dancer:

I am off today and tomorrow, so I will be checking in more often. Take care of yourselves today:grouphug:

mugirl213
09-22-2003, 10:45 AM
Julie - what is flylady?

faye - hmmm ok, I've decided to go with a 1500 cal plan for a bit...just to see if my body was looking for a little more calories. I'm totally at a loss for what to do and as a result, I have been SLACKING BIG time over the weekend...and today when I had a bagel with fuull fat cream cheese. *sigh* Motivation is slacking off on this end of the world.

As for the challenge...sounds interesting, but I don't know if I can do it! LOL It's so hard to part with clothing! But when they are too big I think it's a little easier.

So I'm sitting here debating whether or not to scrap my whole days eating after the bagel disaster..b.ut I'm not gonna do it! GRRR!

gma22
09-22-2003, 11:56 AM
Pam: YOU GET A: :cp: for yesterday

Missy: NONONONONONONONO!:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: you just your sweet self together and get back in the game. I think 1500 sounds reasonable so try it for a couple weeks and see what happens.

I have one whole week of menus done. Took me over an hour so I am splitting it up.

Gotta run. The baby is whining and sitting behind me wanting me to let him out.

Mirabelly
09-22-2003, 12:03 PM
Hang tight Missy! Don't let one bagel bully you into a whole day of overeating! You're always only one meal away from eating cleanly.

www.flylady.net it's a housecleaning/organization system only more than that. It helps you reclaim your life from the chaos it can be. I've only been following it one week, but it has helped my mood, my stresslevel, and my relationship with my family immensely! Hey, maybe Sandy's husband should be sent that website :lol:

Anyway, I think I'll go throw away some size 20 jeans! I wear them still, but I feel really frumpy when I do.....so why bother? They're getting holes in them anyway.

Later all,
Julie

Sandybrat
09-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Hello Ladies!! Oh Julie... if only... lol It would certainly put us on the same page.... Maybe i can get him to look at it. I havent lost any weight... still the same... but i did just get over my TOM so i will try again on Wednsday and see if there is a loss. I am wondering if i should try eating 2500 calories a day instead of 2200... i am still playing with the idea... any suggestions would be appreciated. I did do to that dietician site and according to that i should be eating 2870 a day to loose 2 lbs a week... that sounds like an awful lot tho... thats why i am considering upping it to 2500. We'll see i guess...
Hope everyone is fine and dandy.... i will caht with u later... dryer is a buzzing...lol

Sandy:dance: :flow1:

Sandybrat
09-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Oh yeah... as far as the challenge??? i have already gone thru and gotten rid of anything that doesnt fit or i dont love... (flylady) But io do have some winter jackets that i dont or wont wear... nice ones too... have to figure out what to do with them... anyone want them?? Both are black and wool... one is a size 22/24 and is a swing coat... just bought it last year, then found a mans black cashmere topcoat... more my style...lol so i wont wear it... the other is a long dress coat... size 18. If anyone is interested let me know... i would be more than happy to send them out...

ttfn
Sandy

happy dance dot
09-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Grrrrr....my previous reply got erased somehow. Had to type it all over again:mad: .

Good moring ladies. hope you all had a fun weekend.

Today is my first day on the WW program and I am making a little mission for myself to complete: Stick to my points and not use my flex points for this week. Wish me luck ladies.

Julie: What type of dancing are you teaching? Oh and that website sounds interesting I will definately check it out.

Faye: Your grandson looks adorable. I have 4 nephews and 1 niece and I always enjoy watching them in action hehehehe.

Sandy: Andy used to be a messy when he lived with me until one day I got fed up and gave him two choices. 1-Pick a day in the week when he would help me clean. Or 2- When I cleaned I would sweep away with socks and other junk laying on the floor and dump everything into the garbage. He chose Saturdays he'd help me clean. In the begining he wasn't perfect, but he made my job easier and as time went by he ended up cleaning more than I did...I would never tell him this though:lol: Eventually, I also got him to help me cook on Saturdays until he would cook on his own sometimes on Saturdays. Basically, we formed a routine which consisted of cleaning, cooking, then watching a movie while we ate dinner and relaxing or maybe even playing a game. Now when he comes down to visit he cooks dinner for me. Maybe, if you form a routine with your husband that leads to a rewarding experience (whatever he likes to do) it will motivate him in one way or another. He may also not finding so "overwelming" if you two clean at the same time. Anyway, hope this helps you some how.

Take care.

Amanda Panda
09-22-2003, 01:59 PM
Hi Friends!:wave:

I got 4 points yesterday! I think I succeeded at the challenge - 10 days out of 14.

Tallking about not eating enough - it's wierd that isn't it?. I was wondering if that is what is happening to me? I hadn't lost any weight on Saturday morning - then I had some quiche and a cheese sandwich (ooops!), and the next day I had lost 2lb! That is the second time that it has happened like that and I wonder if eating a bit extra kick starts your metabolism or something?. It's hard for me to judge as I'm counting points rather than calories - so I don't know how many calories I'm consuming. I'm certainly not starving myself, but I am doing alot of exercise - the trouble is I'm scared to increase the amount that I eat incase I put on weight! Whatever I am doing seems to be working okay at the moment, but if I stop losing weight then I might try counting calories instead.

SANDYB - Sorry to hear that your husband is being a pain - I think housework and chores are the cause of many a conflict in a relationship. Nigel is the same - I'm easy on him at the moment because he is suffering from work related stress. I told him that when we move to Ireland I want to get a dishwasher, and he said 'no, we don't need one' - ha! that's because he's never done the washing up in his life - I am his dishwasher!

FAYE:- Loved the picture! About todays mission - I totally agree. Someone started a thread at the 100lb club about the exact same thing, saying she was having difficulty throwing out her 'fat' clothes - my advice was 'throw them out and close that chapter of your life, then celebrate the new you with lovely new clothes'. Unfortunately, I haven't got any clothes to throw out yet - but I will enjoy it when I do. I haven't got any particular clothes that I love - there are so very few shops here for plus sizes that I have to buy what fits and there is not much choice. So I will be happy to throw out my clothes and I look forward to buying clothes that I love rather than clothes that just fit.:goodvibes :cloud9:

Talking of clothes - I bought a rather nice new winter jacket today. It is a size 22-24 (UK size) and it fits quite comfily (on the big side rather than the small side). I am wondering whether to exchange it for a size 20 which may be slightly more snug, but as I am losing weight it will last me longer. I'm not wearing it straight away as it is still quite warm - but maybe in November. What do you think? I think I'll go and try the 20 on and see how it feels - I'd hate for the coat to be drowning me by the end of the year as coats are not cheap are they? This is a prime example of how I shop - I tried it on. saw that it wasn't too small and bought it - I did not stop to consider if it actually might be a little big!:o

Have a nice evening

Amanda xx

happy dance dot
09-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Amanda: What program do you follow? How do you count points? Just curious because as you might have read already Today is my first day on weight watchers. Do you follow WW?

Mirabelly
09-22-2003, 02:46 PM
Ok, this CAN"T wait until I post tomorrow morning! I was upstairs cleaning out my closet and getting rid of the size 20's when I came across a pair of gorgeous bright red jeans. I bought them FIVE years ago because the label said "18" and I thought they'd fit.....I couldn't even get them up over my butt :lol: So, just for kicks I decided to try them on..........and they FREAKIN" FIT!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, I didn't even have to lie down on the bed to zip 'em. I"m so psyched!! Thank you all for being such great inspiration/support....I couldn't do this without you all!!

Hey Amanda--congrats on making the challenge! It was a toughy!! Looks like we're all on the mission today though.

Dorothy--I teach Middle Eastern dance (bellydance). If you'd like to see me, go to my troupe website at http://desertdancers.tripod.com my stage name is "Mira".

Well, gotta pick up the kids from school....Thanks for letting me "brag" a little.

Julie

happy dance dot
09-22-2003, 03:02 PM
Julie: Way to go:cp: :high:. That is great to hear.

Oh and I saw the website-I've been checking out some belly dancing studios here to go for a few classes. I really like the beat of the music. I also bet it's a great workout huh?

ttyl

gma22
09-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Julie: What a terrific WTG! Red JEANS, whoohoo now you need some sexy black boots!

Amanda: YOU GET A: :bravo: for points! Great job!

Dorothy: You are on your way to a whole new life! We are here for you every step of the way. I would definitely stay away from those extra WW points if you can. That is a good decision.

I have 12 menus done now, but it is so boring to do them and takes a long time. I want to get them all done before vacation so I can come back and shop and start with them. I have been big time OP today but I am cooking dh a pork roast to make BBQ and boy does it smell good! Guess I need to go and get the VICKS! :lol:

I guess today is picture day for me. I received my birthday present today and was totally shocked! I had messed up my pearl ring and bought another one to replace it (I think I told you that) but dh bought me a new ring for my birthday and wanted me to have it before vacation. I am killer on diamonds. My wedding set burned up in a fire 15 years ago, the next one he bought me got caught in a car door and crushed the ring and the setting got lost. Hopefully I will be able to hold on to this one! :lol: Dont' mind the ratty nails, I need to go to the manicurist again!

happy dance dot
09-22-2003, 04:08 PM
Faye- I have got one word for you...BEAUTIFUL!:cloud9: Oh dear I hope it stays safe this time. And yes, menu planning is kinda boring, but makes life a lot easier. :lol:

Mirabelly
09-22-2003, 04:21 PM
Wow Faye, what a rock! Nice.........

Dorothy, belly dance is an AWESOME yet gentle workout! Best of all, you become part of an amazing community of women. Most times you walk into your first class and BOOM, instant friends! (Kinda like here!) If you live in NYC you have tons of dance options. By far the best teacher there is Morocco. She is considered the Grande Dame of Oriental Dance in America. She's a Transylvanian Gypsy from Queens! A real one! She teaches strict Egyptian style and is VERY demanding, but an amazing woman. She's been dancing professionally since like the 50's and can still dance ANYONE's butt under the table! Her website is the "Casbah Dance Experience", I think. But if you look up "Morocco" and "Middle Eastern Dance" you should be able to find it. She also has a man who teaches with her, Tarik. It's worth taking class there just to watch him! He's a total hotty!! If you want to find out some other places in your area, go to www.shira.net You'll find a very comprehensive teachers directory as well as a bunch of other cool stuff!

Oooh, gotta go make dinner and then it's off to teach class.
See you in the morning chickies!
Julie

mugirl213
09-22-2003, 04:56 PM
Great ring Faye....when are you leaving on Vaca again? We sure will miss you! :)

Sandybrat
09-22-2003, 05:45 PM
AWESOME!! JULIE!!! WTG! Faye... what a gorgeous ring...
Thanks for the advice Dot... who knows whats gonna work with him... we've had this discussion b4... I will tlak to him this evening when he gets home from work... hes in Chicago today. I just have to remember to keep my voice on an even keel... otherwise it will come out all pissy(which is how i feel but it wont get anything accomplished.)
I have been doing laundry all day... fun fun fun... it never ends here!! LOL But thats alright... its been a dreary cold kinda day so i have no problem just hanging inside... I will check back in here later... after dinner and i post my food and exercise on fitday. Have a wonderful evening ladies!!!

Amanda Panda
09-22-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm just popping back in!

DOT - I am following a diet called 'Slimming World' - I don't think you get it in the US. It's similar to weight watchers but I find there are alot more 'free' foods - but I get 10 points a day, where I think at WW you get more, so it all balances out really.

JULIE - WTG !! o fitting into your trousers! I've got some in the back of my wardrobe that I've never worn and I'm looking forward to being able to wear them. I looked at your website - you look lovely and it's nice to put a face to you!

FAYE - Cool ring! I'd keep that husband of yours for another 31 years if I were you!

MISSY - I finally sent you that PM about Ireland.

Take Care

Amanda xx

gma22
09-22-2003, 07:24 PM
SandyB: Yes, no matter how irritated you are at him, you need to have the upper hand and to do that you have to stay calm. I know you can do it though!

Julie: A Transylvanian Gypsy? It sounds funny but basically she is a Hungarian, correct? I bet she does give you a workout. Those NYers from Queens can be a tough bunch!:lol: Look at Fran Fine!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: Love that show and really miss it. She patterned herself after her idol Lucille Ball and you can really see it in the show. As I am a HUGE Lucy fan I guess that is why I like her so much. BTW they had belly dancers on Home Matters last week. I am pretty sure they were twin sisters.

Ritu: Is everything ok your way? We haven't heard from you in awhile. How is your son doing?

Ok, Dr Phil has really got my hackles up now! His second week challenge show was on this afternoon and some of the things he is doing I think are awful, like his staff filled the pantry of this house where these people are staying their first week with all kinds of JUNK food to see how they handle temptation. BAD MOVE! He also is kicking out 5 of the original group and I think that is pretty bad too since they were picked and now have their hopes up. On top of that, he is "encouraging" them to be honest with each other and he doesn't seem to have a problem with the honesty being pretty mean spirited. One thing he did was a group got up late so the other group were sent on a sight seeing and shopping trip and the late group were given orders to clean up the first groups dirty dishes and the house and when the first group got back the second group had to carry in all the groceries, put them away and make the first group lunch and Dr Phil had one of the group demand it of them instead of piping in video wise and telling them himself. I told my husband that I don't have a problem with them cleaning up when they didn't get up with everyone else exactly, but the other stuff I am afraid I would walk up to the camera give it the bird and say $%&^ $( Dr Phil I am going home! Maybe others of you that saw it saw a different overall perspective, but I think he is really expecting too much too soon. Would you load a pantry with alcohol if you were trying to dry out an alcoholic? NO WAY!

Well ladies, need to work on the menus some more.

gigglez
09-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Evening ladies!

Faye lovely rock you are sporting there!

I have already done the getting rid of the cloths that dont fit thing. The biggest size that I have here is 18. I can get into 14-18 all depends on who makes them. I did however manage to get my rear into a 11-12. I guess that they were made big. I am not sayin how well that I was able to breathe! LOL!!!! I was doing the WW, but due to all the recent stress have just started gettting my rear back into gear! I think that in another few days I will be able to go back to the points, although I have nothing about the new flex points so I am going to keep on doing what I was doing.

Sandy B, I would also refuse to do anything. I had to do that with Mike(1st hubby) and Richard(2nd hubby). The fact that each of them lost their mommy made then actually start helping. Afterwards I sat them down and told them that I hated to have to had do them like that but I have asked each of them to help in some way and had even given them a chore to do but none of the chores never seemed to get completed. At least I am getting Corey(DS) to help some so he might be alright by the time he is ready to get married.

Today was a great day all around! Time to get a move on before bed. Everyone sweet dreams

sandy

happy dance dot
09-22-2003, 09:58 PM
Gigglez-the new flex points is almost like the old bank points. The only difference is that instead of getting a point range for your weight you get a specific number of points and 35 flex points you can use throughout the week; all at once, little by little, or none at all. For example, since I am 171.5 I only get 22 points per day and 35 flex points for the week. Hope this helps.

Mira- Thanks for the dancing info...btw u look great!:)

Good night ladies!:cloud9:

Oh by the way Andy is coming tomorrow any pointers on how I should act or be with him???? Sorry I am pretty new at this...:lol:

gigglez
09-23-2003, 07:32 AM
Thanks Dot it does help some. I am only a few lbs different than you so I think that I can do 22 pts with no problem. The only problem that I have on WW is that there are some days that I am simply not hungrey and what I do eat on those days are mainly freebies. I know it all has to do with mood swings and such but I will have to try it.

Ok I thought that I had thrown out all that was too big but I found out differently this morning. I have a Tommy T that is big. The thing is that it is big everywhere expect in the chest area where it is just right for a T. Hate anything to cling to these things. Enough *****ing for me. Have to get a move on and get to work. Everyone have a wonderful day!

sandy

Mirabelly
09-23-2003, 07:40 AM
Morning Ladies!

Taking the day off from exercising today. The whole family is fighting a bad cold and all I want to do is rest and suck down tons of echinacea! But I got 4 points for yesterday.

Not much going on, talk to you later,
Julie

gma22
09-23-2003, 07:54 AM
TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and we are going to target RELATIONSHIPS and how they effective us positively or negatively.

I want each of you ladies to look at your relationships, especially significant other and see how it is effecting how you eat, how you see yourself and how you react to what is said to you. Work hard to recognize that not everyone will be pleased with your weight loss or supportive and the hardest part is to understand that is OK! The ONLY person that you have to please is YOU! Too many times mom, hubby, sister, friend, opinions are so important to us that we allow them to sabotage what we are doing for ourselves. If you don't have a good support base within your family, remember you have one HERE and there is always someone to help you over a rough spot. Lift up your head, be proud of the person you are working to become, don't let nasayers influence you and remember, YOU ALL HAVE BEAUTY, INSIDE BEAUTY AND OUTSIDE BEAUTY AND DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE THAT FROM YOU! If you lucky enough to have great support around you, USE IT to encourage yourself and keep you uplifted. Be sure to let the person know you appreciate their encouragment too!

I GET A: :bravo: for points and it is about time!

Julie: YOU GET A: :bravo: for points. Hope all your family gets to feeling up and at em soon. BTW, if sore throats are involved, make this and have them drink it. It sounds awful but it is not bad at all and it really works for sore throats
8 OZ HOT WATER, 1 TBL HONEY, 1 TBL VINEGAR, MIX AND DRINK and repeat a couple times until sore throat is gone. I have NEVER EVER had it fail me!

Missy: You asked when I was leaving. We leave this Thursday afternoon, but I probably won't have much time to post on Thursday at all as everything has to be done before 2 pm and I have a LOT of last minute stuff to do.

Dorothy: Why is he coming over? I mean is it to get stuff out of your apartment or what? I would be cordial but I certainly would not be kissy face or he is going to think everything is back to normal and you MUST NOT give him that idea. I would certainly be encouraging telling him it is a great step getting help for himself and you are very happy for him. Do not discuss your relationship together. Insist that is off limits until he has been clean and sober for quite awhile. Do not let him bamboozle you into thinking everything is fine now. Like I said before, HE MUST PROVE HIMSELF and that takes months not days or even weeks.

I have to get going as I need to accomplish a lot today. Not that one of you care, but:

CUBS ARE TIED FOR FIRST PLACE IN THEIR DIVISION!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO! :lol:

Faye:dizzy:

Sandybrat
09-23-2003, 09:39 AM
Good Morning Ladies!!! Well.. i think i got all 4 points yesterday... i cant log into fitday to post my dinner but i believe i am within my calories. If not i will post here and correct it. As far as my hubby goes.... i am having him go to and read the flylady website so he "gets" where i am coming from. He is doing that this AM
I will let u know how it works. I totally agree with u Faye... my hubby is wonderful with his support on the weight loss and trying to establish a new routine. My mom and sister on the other hand... they dont seem to like it when i am successful. Its something i dont understand altho i know its human nature... but it still just boggles the mind... i know there have been times when i have been envious of something friends or loved ones achieve but i admit it to myself and them and then get on with being proud of them. Oh well... some people we will jsut never understand... no mater how hard we try. LOL !!
I hope u all have a fab day... i will check back later and let u know the fitday results... Take care of U

I LOVE U ALL...

Sandy :dance: :flow1: :goodvibes

Julie... its so nice to put a face to u as well... U R BEAUTIFUL!! do u know of a video to recommend for learning belly dance?? I would love to learn...

Mirabelly
09-23-2003, 10:02 AM
Hi again,
I shouldn't be here.......I'm procrastinating! But real quick for Sandy--about the bellydance videos. There are tons out in the "mass market" right now (you can get them at the grocery store!) I DON'T recommend them unless you really like the majority of mass market fitness videos. There is a belly dance thread on 3fc under the Exercise forum. Go there and there are lots of reviews of videos (some of which I wrote). Also, you can go to www.shira.net and get TONS of info on the dance including video reviews of the really worthwhile videos which you have to order from the production company or Amazon.com.

Faye--congrats on the Cubbies!

Dorothy--I agree with Faye. Don't get too chummy or you'll undo all the good you've done so far.

Ok, Gotta go now!
Julie

mugirl213
09-23-2003, 10:12 AM
Good morning all...sorry for anyone that I missed by not giving an individual post...I'm a little frazzled this morning. I was up late last night texting on my phone with this new guy I like! Whoo hoo!

AND, today I'm going on an interview with FAO, Inc...as in the toy people. The lady told me that the job is "mainly administrative" which is something I don't want...but I'm going to check it out and just get interview practice. Who knows...it may be just the ticket for me.

Anywho...I get 2 points for yesterday I've just been BLOWING my eating lately, but I'm gonna try to get back on track today. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

gma22
09-23-2003, 11:24 AM
Get smileys out of the way:

SandyB: YOU GET A: :bravo: for points
Oh and btw I think the people that try and sabotage you in any way do it because of guilt and a lot of it. Even if they aren't overweight, a lot of people have stuff in their lives they need to deal with and they don't and to see some take control of something in their life and overcome it is embarrassing and painful to them. That is why I never gave much thought to people who don't seem supportive. It is their loss and NOT mine!

Missy: YOU GET A: :high: for points. Hey if you don't want the job send her to me! I am admin all the way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy I have used up the tears this morning. First off, if you are readers, either buy or get a copy of the new book Johnny Angel by Danielle Steele from the library. It is a thin book (I read it in about an hour though I read really fast) and I boohooed through most of it. Then, I got an e-mail from my son and he is just such a sweety and I got to talking about he and Alicia getting married and here come the water works again! I am one of those mothers who see their boy as 2 years old. I don't treat him that way, but in my heart he is still that beautiful little 2 year old boy. He doesn't even get embarrassed when I OVER mother him sometimes. It is tough when you are a lifetime stay at home mom with them and they grow up and leave. I am very happy for my children, but I guess because I had such an awful life growing up at times, that I have made the 2 kids, Jack and my grandson my world pretty much. I don't interfere in their lives though because they are men and women and don't need me to be telling them what to do. They have to muddle through adult life themselves unless they ask. Son will ask, daughter would rather die than think her parents have any intelligence at all! :lol:

Well girlies, it is clean the downstairs time and then back on the glider. Hope you all have a magnificent day! (I am down 3 lbs woohoo!) Looks like this weekend's fried chicken and other assorted JUNK came back off!

Amanda Panda
09-23-2003, 11:31 AM
Hi Y'all!

I got 3 points yesterday - rest day from exercise.

Congrats Faye on the 3lb weight loss!

Amanda xx

Sandybrat
09-23-2003, 12:37 PM
Yes i made all my points!! I finally got to fitday ...lol I agree Faye, their loss... not mine! Well DH read the flylady stuff... he now is starting to understand where i am coming from... its a step in the right direction. And i told him any time he needs to look it over its bookmarked... he will thank goodness!
I will check back in here later... we are off to the humane society... lost one of our black cats... we'll see if hes there... and look at the puppies and dogs... I want a dog... so we'll see what there is out there. Have a great day!!

Sandy:flow1: :goodvibes :dance:

happy dance dot
09-23-2003, 12:45 PM
Howdy ladies!:wave:

Congrats Faye on your 3lbs loss:cp:.

I got points for water and sticking to program yesterday. I was kinda hungry before bed, but I closed my eyes in bed and pictured me at my goal weight...that pretty much worked keep me from temptation and soon I fell asleep.

I know the following may sound silly to some but I would like to celebrate my chihuahua's 2nd b-day the first week of October. My pets are like my kids u know. I just basically want to cut a cake and decorate a little. I can invite my sis's dog, Cleo next door and with Kit and Nemo I am sure Gizmo will have a blast running around. Anyone know where I can get any doggie favors or have any ideas? Or am I just crazy??? :dizzy:

Thanks for the advice about Andy and no Faye he isn't coming down to take his stuff...see his stuff has already been gone for a while. He just come to see me on his days off because I have told him I will not allow him to move back in with me unless he can prove to me that he will pull his own weight. He has gotten better, but I refuse to accept his drinking as I had said before. Let's wait and see if he actually does rehab. I am not going to give him any lead way though. I'm trying to be reall tough and hold my ground.

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful day. I will check in later.

pjkdreamer
09-23-2003, 01:05 PM
Good Afternoon All,

pts for yesterday: 2 pts for program, 1pt for water and 1 pt for exercise.

Faye: Congrats on the loss, and WOW what a BEAUTIFUL RING!!!:dizzy: "dazzling".

hello to all the rest of you chicklets, feeling kinda down today, but hanging in.

later;)

happy dance dot
09-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Pam::dancer: :flow2: :flow1: :cheese: :balloons:...hope this make u feel better.

g2g

gma22
09-23-2003, 02:31 PM
Pam: I could take a pic of me naked and it would either cheer you up that you don't look like that or make you sick one or the other! :lol: Everybody has their blue days but hope you get to feeling chipper again soon!

Four pointers are:

PAM
SANDY B

Three pointers are:

DOROTHY
AMANDA

Man, I am now pooped but I still have one more 20 minute round on the glider. I got the downstairs cleaned and have done 40 minutes on the glider. Still have to take a shower and start the laundry before Jack gets home in a couple hours. I can tell it is close to my period all the muscles are aching which makes it hard to exercise but I trudge on.

You ladies are all doing an absolutely fabulous job and I think you deserve something special again! So have a good laugh!

http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?WXV9JA635PG4B

pjkdreamer
09-23-2003, 05:07 PM
THANK YOU FAYE, AND DOT, I APPRECIATE THE WELL WISHES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

later gators, after while crocidiles!;)

gigglez
09-23-2003, 05:47 PM
Cute card Faye!

Today has been one of those long days

Amanda Panda
09-23-2003, 06:35 PM
Thinking of you Pam and Giggelz - hope tomorrow is a better day for you both. :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1:

Thanks for the card Faye!

Amanda xxx

pjkdreamer
09-23-2003, 07:00 PM
Good Evening Ladies,

I watched the Dr Phil show today, and saw and heard myself in some of their stories. I then did my exercise!! :D and then I wrote the following entry into my journal (paraphrased here, but essentially this...If you will indulge me for a few moments please...

[SIZE=3]I REFUSE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING FAT!!! I ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, IRREFUTABLY REFUSE TO LIVE ONE MORE YEAR, ONE MORE MONTH, ONE MORE DAY, ONE MORE HOUR OR EVEN ONE MORE MINUTE FEELING UNWORTHY OF HAVING A FIT AND HEALTHY BODY!!! I REFUSE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING FAT!! THE PAST IS IN THE PAST, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT, MY PRESENT IS HERE AND NOW AND I AM ROBBING MYSELF OF IT IF I AM NOT WILLING TO DOING ALL I CAN TO BE AND DO ALL I CAN BE AND DO!! AND MY FUTURE??? I HAVE NO FUTURE IF I REVERT BACK TO MY OLD WAY OF LIFE, SITTING ON THE SIDELINES WATCHING OTHERS LIVE, EXISTING AND NOT PARTICIPATING IN MY OWN LIFE!! I REFUSE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING FAT!!! I REFUSE TO DO IT ANYMORE!! I REFUSE TO SELF SABOTAGE, SELF DESTRUCT OR SELF MEDICATE WITH FOOD!! I REFUSE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE FEELING UNWORTHY OF BEING FIT PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND SPRITUALLY, I DESEREVE TO BE HEALTHY!! I REFUSE TO LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING FAT!!! I NEED AND I AM GOING TO GET OFF MY ***, STOP FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF AND GET ON WITH MY LIFE, A LIFE OF BECOMING STRONG AND FIT!! I REFUSE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING FAT, AND BY THE WAY DID I TELL YOU??? I REFUSE!!!! TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE BEING FAT!

gma22
09-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Pam: Bingo! You have keyed into what is ultimately necessary to lose weight and that is a refusal to go one more day in the condition you are in. I too watched Dr Phil and was amazed at the excuse making and almost defensiveness they had. No reason in the world, be it abuse, neglect, dysfunctional family divorce, whatever holds water as an excuse why you CAN'T do this. Emotional issues are what started us on the path to overeating but we have the power to quit at any time and until we see that only WE can do it we won't be totally successful. Those barriers have to come down and you have to face up to yourself and say I MADE ME FAT AND I AM GONNA MAKE ME UNFAT! I am so very happy that you are doing this for yourself. You are such a beautiful woman and what a waste it would be to have your life end early because you gave up! YOU GO GIRL! You are an inspiration to all of us! Much love to you!

**Let me tell you what I said to Jack as we were watching this afternoon. EVERY time I have dieted before, I would gain it all back and more. Why because I had not learned why I eat etc like we have talked about a 100 times. This time, even when I have bad days and overeat, I get on those scales every darn day and never let me get over 1-3 lbs where I was before. So I know now, that when I get to goal, I will not go back to what I did before and balloon back up. When I do gain a couple lbs, I will tightened down my eating and get it off right away before it gets out of control.**

gigglez
09-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Both of you that is so true. Being able to realize that it is all on you is what it takes to be a success at this journey. I know that everyday is a new struggle for me but I do the best that I can do and if I fail then I have nobody but myself to blame.

pjkdreamer
09-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Good Evening,

Popped in before bed time, to wish you all sweet dreams....

THANKS FAYE AS ALWAYS FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND YOUR EVER-PRESENT SUPPORT. I AM MOST GRATEFUL TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND.:angel:

gma22
09-24-2003, 06:00 AM
DO NOT POST HERE! PAM TOOK US SHOPPING AT MALL #29!