South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 11:26 AM   #1  
Captain of MY Destiny!

Default Boot Camp Challenge-Day 18

Okay, troops...short and to the point today...I promise!

We need to strategize for the upcoming week. How are we going to stay OP? What special challenges face us? What mountains must we climb, what trecherous waters must we navigate to have a successful week?

First, as Marcie's Daily pointed out, you must define success. Then figure out how to attain it. It is never an easy journey...not ever. But you know as well as I do that some weeks are just easier that others. Some weeks life just gets in the way of our best intentions.

Planning ahead can mitigate some of the obstacles. I know this will be another tough week for me because I get braces on my bottom teeth tomorrow which will mean mouth sores, tender teeth, and a continued inability to eat anything solid. So, I have to plan to get through the week without resorting to bread and pudding.

So, what's going to get in your way this week? Work schedule? Family obligations? Social plans? Injury? Illness? General malaise?

And more importantly, what are you going to to about it? How are YOU going to succeed? How will you do with the "trinity" while facing these challenges? Well?

Strategy is everything!

CHALLENGE GROUP ACTIVITY MINUTES FOR THE WEEK OF 9/7-9/12: 1220!!!! CAN WE HIT 1500 THIS WEEK?

I will continue to post activity minutes and tally them up daily for anyone who cares to share. If you could try and post your minutes at the end of your posts and say what day they are for it would be easier to keep track of. Sarge is very easily confused!

Check in tomorrow for the start of our weeklong "Move Your Body Challenge!"

Lavender-I meant to tell you, I love the idea of your sharing "The Evils of Sugar!" I NEED the reminders of why I really don't want any of the nasty stuff!
Old 09-14-2003, 02:48 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Back in a bit, Franny.... xoxo
Old 09-14-2003, 04:19 PM   #3  

This is going to be a tough week for me work wise ... the exercise and water I'll get in but we're having "customer service" week at work ... Monday is breakfast (which will be fine ... bacon, eggs ...) but Wednesday is Chinese food being catered and Thursday is "desserts, desserts and more desserts" to quote the events schedule ... what in the world am I going to do for desserts day ... my biggest weakness in the world??? Three bite rule??? I'd better call in sick!!!

Well, if Franny can avoid pudding and icecream I should be able to do something on dessert Thursday that will not make me feel guilty ... maybe there will be some fruit salad???

We did great on the exercise last week ... now let's accept Franny's challenge for 1500 minutes ... WE CAN DO IT!!!
Old 09-14-2003, 05:00 PM   #4  
Caden's Mommy

Height: 5'7

been doing great this past weekend - been doing more of a phase II plan, but i am throwing a bunch of exercise into the mix to counter act everything

my mom had a birthday get together today and my aunt made her famous chocolate cake - i did have a piece (as my lunch...) but i know i am still doing okay otherwise - about to head out to the gym

the great thing about the gym during football season is there is always something to watch while on the treadmill

happy Sunday!

Emily
Closed Thread