Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 09:16 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Cows In Nova Scotia Wear Tartan

DARLING SUGARBUNS!!!--- you can wear whatever you would wear in the autumn/early winter in europe------by late october i will be wearing my heavier weight columbia jacket with the fleece insert that i don't currently own----- you can wear heavy sweaters on nice days----shouldn't be any snow yet [although it is not unheard of]------will you be here for hallowe'en?????? i was in halifax one hallowe'en and wore a light jacket----------------you just never know---but i would say the average temp would be between 5 and 15 !!!! okay you fat tanks------and especially peachbags---- I HAVE JOINED WW ONLINE AND SO FAR I LOVE IT CAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO MEETINGS WITH LOUDMOUTH SHOWOFFS WHO OBVIOUSLY SACRIFICED THEIR FACES FOR THEIR ARSES and you can type in any food and the points come up automatically---------so far [after two days] I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2003, 09:59 AM   #2  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Ok, things must be bad if Bagz is going to WW. Maybe it is time to loose some weight. I have tried WW online and I know what it does....I will do the cheaper Fitday. I am checking it out right this minute. Not doing so well today. I've eaten a soft pretzel(which was supposed to be DS's breakfast, but he had an Ensure instead. ..can't let it go to waste) and two bananas. total-712 calories or 14 pts.

DD starts physical therapy, which is right around the corner from Bulges...I will go there tonight.

I must address many chores. First and foremost is business stuff which I will do while watching my fav show...the Daily Show. Then I ought to clean. Somebocy is coming to look at the well today which means he'll have to go into the kitchen, baths and basement. Any one of those would scare a rodent.

AOL is still freezing me out. I am being punished and can not contact them for another 24 hours or they will make me wait another 24 hours past that. Does anyone know what I could have done to p*ss them off like this? They seem hostile and we've barely met.

Sugar's trip to NS is so exciting. Particularly since she is going to be blissfully free. All of you, think for a minute...ahhhhhhh. I went to see my cousin for ONE NIGHT...it was heaven. It gets wearing to be responsible for everybody.

It is time...see you soon. L
Old 09-10-2003, 10:21 AM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT DESPERATE MEASURES HAVE BEEN REACHED WHEN I PAY GOOD MONEY ON THE INTERNET!!!!-----NOW I NEED GOOD IDEAS FOR LOW POINTS AGAIN WABBY---I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE INTERESTED BEFORE----- i like that my forty minute walk gives me three extra points!!! what fun!!!!-----Lo-arsnal----what fun to get to go to Bulges again!!!!*** i am so proud of you**** wear your lace up shoes and think---old lady's are fat fat fat ****---how come they don't have fat old ladies dancing on the weebl's site????ANYWAY-----glad to hear your basement would scare a rodent---that must mean that mine is lovely and comfortable for the field mice that will be moving indoors for the winter.---what channel is the daily show on---we get american cable channels here?????????
Old 09-10-2003, 10:34 AM   #4  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Quote:
I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE INTERESTED BEFORE----- i
Isn't that the way with us all?

I don't want to spend money for nothing. how could online WW work? There is no weigh-in, no support, no one to feel superior to.

sugar is coming to FLORIDA and Not to CANADIA so that's that. She wants to see my new little house.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:49 AM   #5  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

there is TONS of online support and lots of good ideas---trust me---i have been to meetings and i HAVE not liked ONE Of the nauseating "leaders" who talk to you like you are in Grade Two---and getting on the scale with those bats is totally HUMILIATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2003, 12:01 PM   #6  

Cowpernia, is WW joining fees free in Florida this month? It is here, in which case you could drive the 40 minutes for the first meeting, get all the program info, then go to www.***************.net for inspiration and support after the first week. However I need the weekly meeting to make myself behave. I just don't seem to be able to go for more than 7 days without a dose of inspiration. My goal this month is to stay the same until I'm all recovered then I'll hit it again. I plan on losing another 20 pounds. Actually I plan on losing another 10, then seeing how I feel. Isn't this a boring post so far?

I bought a Pilates video. I watched it, haven't actually done it yet. I still have an excuse for 2 more weeks.

DH has gone to rodeo land. I'm joining him on thursday. He'd better not be having too much fun without me.

Bagzie- try this WW recipe -

Taco Soup

1 onion, chopped & sauteed in non stick pan w/ vegetable oil spray
Add 2 cans dice tomatoes, mexican style
2 cans white beans, undrained
1 can black beans, undrained
1 can non fat refried beans
1 can drained corn
1 can fat free chicken broth
1 envelope taco seasoning mix

Bring ingredients to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 hr.
1 C. = 2 WW points

This will fill you up and is good enough that ppl don't even realize its WW.

This is my big WW tip of the day.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:24 PM   #7  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

wabby you are so adorable to post a recipe for me---here is what i hate most in the world-------BEANS BEANS BEANS,PEAS PEAS PEAS,BEANS BEANS BEANS,AND OF COURSE REFRIED BEANS ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- but again,thanks,sweetcakes.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:30 PM   #8  

Bagzie, dear, I was just trying to come up with a dish that would compliment Margies. Have you calculated the points in a margie? You don't want to know. Lohani will use my recipe and she will lose weight and make disparaging remarks about your lack of motivation. If you really want to lose weight, learn to like beans. That is the key to weight loss.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:34 PM   #9  

Check out this woman's WW pictures. I'm thinking of growing my hair long and bleaching it.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...892&uid=534851
Old 09-10-2003, 02:05 PM   #10  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I saw the pictures and I am willing to eat beans and get a tattoo (on the tummy?) just to make Bagz miserable. In this florida-alabama-whatever-other state-area, WW is NOT free. Go to their page and enter zip code 32433 and tell me if it's a good deal Wabbo.

Where is Lush and her imposter identities?
Old 09-10-2003, 03:45 PM   #11  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

just because i will not eat beans,does not mean i will not make hummus from chickpeas.youse tramps.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:48 PM   #12  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

if you can name ONE thing about MMEEEEEEE that makes you call me a tramp, I'll eat a bean raw. Youse Canadian Fart Tarts.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:48 PM   #13  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Bagz, did you know that the Pope has instituted five new Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary? Please list them.

To the rest of you pagan babies, pay attention.

I'm going to Bulges tonight...really. Though I'm having a less than stellar dinner due to a busy schedule, I will work it off for points. Did anyone tell me how many points I'm allowed to have?

I talked to Kiwi on AOL. It was novel.

The house is ready for the well-guy. What do you want to bet he doesn't show up?

Wabby, I have a pilates video to watch, too. I was inspired by the pics but will not eat the healthy soup.

I've been typing too much today. I have to stop. bye
Old 09-10-2003, 04:01 PM   #14  

Cowper, florida WW's is expensive. There is a special here - no joining fee and our weekly fee is a buck less. Another reason to move to Oregon. Of course, I am a lifetime WW member. I only pay the weekly fee and if I could lose another 10 pounds I would be free. I achieved lifetime membership status back when I was in my 20's. Sob. I didn't realize that I would actually be doing this for my entire lifetime.

What happened to all the newbies? Has Cowper been mean and chased them all off?
Old 09-10-2003, 04:25 PM   #15  
fatter than U

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
Check out this woman's WW pictures.
Holy patootie! How'd she do that? Where's all her flabby skin and stuff? I'm jealous. Not of the tatoo.
Closed Thread