Weight Loss Support - 300+ And Ready To Try Again....#405

QueenB
09-09-2003, 12:28 AM
God Bless America!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

We chat at 8:30 PM EST, 7:30 PM CST on Wednesday and Saturday.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.
We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

:wave:WELCOME

QueenB
09-09-2003, 12:30 AM
I did it!! I went back to WW! :cb: Don't get me wrong, I was DEFINITELY not happy when I stood on the scale. :rolleyes: Anyways....it's all over and done now and I am back on track....officially.

Here are the stats:

Heighest Weight: 346.5
Re-join Weight: 313.0
Goal Weight: 150

Thank you guys for being there with me through it all. You are the best! :love:

Now, I'm getting to bed, I just got home a little while ago. Man, all that shopping for healthy food will wear you out!

See you tomorrow!! :faint:

VermontChick
09-09-2003, 01:47 AM
I am going through such a depression right now..gah. I bought a new lithium scale because I was sick of the old one being so unreliable. Well I got on it, and the thing errored out because apparently I weigh too much for it..this means I weight about 15 pounds more than I thought I did...so right now I feel like any weight I have lost was pointless because I'm right back to where I started. I can tell I'm headed toward some depression because I just seriously feel like I'll NEVER lose this weight. I don't want to quit, but it seems like I always make the wrong decisions and the weight just NEVER COMES OFF.

I mean seriously...I know...what's the point in coming here to complain about something I can change, right?

I just had my last day at work, my goal is to lose 20 pounds before I see the old gang at work...I KNOW I can do it if I STAY ON PROGRAM AND DONT CHEAT..I always start out real well and then it just plummets. :(

I'm sorry I haven't been doing individual posts I'm just so depressed lately, and I feel like a big FAT SLOB..and I hate myself as a fat person, and I NEED this to change.

Sorry to rant, but I had to get it off my chest.

VermontChick
09-09-2003, 01:55 AM
There, I just posted these goals onto my wall for september:

-Lose 20 pounds so when I go to Filene's and visit, everyone will be able to tell that I have lost weight.

-Regularly exercise once my tapes come in.

-No more soda - water or milk only

-STAY WITHIN POINTS

There, I think that should do it for now. *sigh*...I just feel so fat
and ugly :(

Grannie39074
09-09-2003, 09:01 AM
Good morning chickies

Today is a new day and I will stay op.
I am having a boiled egg and toast for breakfast.

I got up this morning to find baby fish. Then I tried to scoop them out before they got eaten. I got 3 out. Hope they live.

I'm watching yesterdays episode of Days of our Lives. It seems that Stephano is still alive.

Hope all of you have a great day catch you tonight

justme2338
09-09-2003, 09:57 AM
AHHHHHH! I just lost my huge post. I'll be back later. UGH.

2cute2Bfat
09-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Oh Melissa... I know all to well that "feeling FAT" state of mind.
I am not only feeling it... I am it. LOL
Seriously... don't listen to your feelings on this one.
ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING when it comes to SUCCESS !!!
So kick that stinkin thinkin out the door and tell him to go find some skinny anerexic to bug. LOL Tell it that YOU are just fine... in fact you are better than fine because you are getting HEALTHIER as well as thinner.
FOCUS on health... focus on success !!!

This goes for everyone... but Melissa just brought this up to the forefront of my mind. I am going to have to go practice what I preach now. LOL

By the way... I am on my way to Missouri today.
Have a GREAT ON PROGRAM DAY.
Be KIND to yourself ... and feed yourself healthy thoughts as well as healthy food. :love:

2cute2Bfat
09-09-2003, 10:55 AM
While sitting here typing they had this guy on tv to help kids with A.D.D. (attention deficit disorder)

He said sooooo many great things. He also spoke about how at Halloween everyone knows that the week after is **** WEEK at school because of all the junk foods kids eat.
But what I want to share is...
Bad food makes you act and feel bad.
Good food makes you act and feel good.
So simply put. And the proof is right in front of us in our kids.
It applies to fat old ladies too. LOL

Feed you heart and soul GOOD FOOD... physically and emotionally.

pjkdreamer
09-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Morning Chicksters,

Tina, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR GOING BACK TO WEIGHT WATCHERS!!! GREAT JOB I find the more often I do what I say I am going to do, I am becoming a person I respect. I want to be a person of honesty and integrity, those characteristics got buried under all that food....SO, I am very pleased to hear that you made your decision to go back and you stuck to it. With every step we make in the right direction the next step is only made easier. YOU GO GIRL!:bravo: :cb:

2cute: you are so right, a positive attitude is key on this journey! Thanks for the reminder.

MissMeliss, you can lose the weight!!! It will come off!!! Go look in the mirror right now and say to yourself "I love you, I am proud of you for making the decision to become healthier, I am going to take care of you today, and everyday for the rest of your life, you deserve a healthy body mind and spirit, and you can accomplish all of your goals"....go do it right now, you may feel silly, but self talk is so important, and replacing all that negativity with positive affirmations is not an easy task, but you can do it...and the more often you tell yourself this, the more you will come to actually believe it, and even if you don't believe it, "act as if" until you do!! Take care of yourself today, I will be thinking about you. :love:

Hi Mary, glad to hear that you have made the comittment for an OP day today!!! You can do it.:wave: :strong:

peekabooangel
09-09-2003, 12:20 PM
MissMeliss: Listen to 2cute, she always has such good advice to offer. I have learned a lot from her in the past 7 months or so since I have been posting here on this thread.

I need to take that advice too and put in in my head and repeat it day in and day out, hour by hour, or minute by minute. I will succeed at this!!!

Tina: Congrat for rejoining. I am so so so proud of you and your recommintment. You will succeed this time and I hope to be right by your side doing it along with you. I am still remembering how I was months ago and so enthusiastic. I will get that back with your help and everyone else here.

Mary: Baby fish......yahoo....hope they live for you. Hope you had a good op day too. You sound very positive there!!! Keep up the good work.

2cute: My advisor lady, hope you have a good travel to Missouri and visit. Drive safe.....

Pam: You snuck in while I was posting, I just scrolled down to make sure I did not miss anyone and there you were....You also had kind words to share to pump us all up....I love your posts.

Hugs,
Sandy

justme2338
09-09-2003, 01:17 PM
OK, I have recovered from this morning's annoyance. However, I am still in a nasty state of mind. I am being pro-active and trying to overcome. I know that the depression comes in spurts so I just have to do what I can and fight until it passes. Last night I took a beautiful walk. I think a little under a mile. I made lemon chicken for dinner and was pleased that instead of having both rice and bread I opted for only one. I will not give up, I will not let this get me. Sooner or later it's going to get better.

Tina,
You are so courageous for going back to WW, I am so proud of you for overcoming your fears. What a motivator you are! ;)

Meliss,
Keep your chin up, it will get better. This is the time when we need to be at our strongest, I know that you will get through this and back on track!

Mary,
Eeeek! Little itty-bitty fishies. I bet they are so cute. Great work staying on plan!

Hello 2cute, Pam and Sandy! I hope you are enjoying your day.

loranden
09-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Arggh... I'm finally back home! Did yunz miss me? :D

Finally started production on the film; my part is finished (for the moment at least--if I'm needed by chance, I'll have to go back). Anyhoo, the blond hair had to go; it's a burgundy brown now, so I am scheduled for a new photoshoot in October, which is a good thing, because my food has been LOUSY this past week or so! I guess with the erratic filming schedule, I couldn't eat at regular intervals like I normally do, and Lord knows how much I weigh now, even though my clothes still fit decent. Guess I'll have to brave the scale tomorrow and find out!

On the good side of things, I got cable internet service! :cb: Golly, I get online so fast now, I can't stand it! :lol: Plus I won't have anyone complaining that they can't get me on the phone because the line is busy! Not to mention not being booted offline so often...Worth the few extra bucks a month for sure! :D

Glad to see all is well here....and hope all of you are staying sane!

justme2338
09-09-2003, 01:58 PM
Welcome back Lori! I missed you!

2cute2Bfat
09-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Hi guys... I didn't make it to Missouri today. Long story.
I am headed there first thing tomorrow morning for sure.

Welcome home Lori. Of course we missed you. :yes: Several of us have asked about all the MIAs. Did you have a speaking role? When will it be released? How much on screen time did you shoot? Inquistive minds want to know it ALL !!!! :lol:

Pam... I find the more often I do what I say I am going to do, I am becoming a person I respect.
I found this to be soooooo true. In fact it is so true I need to get offline and do what I KNOW needs done... today. Self respect comes in many shapes and sizes... and I eat when I don't like myself for procrastination. So Pam... thanks to you... I am out of here. LOL :p

Natalie, Sandy, Mary, Tina... so glad you posted today.
I will try to get back in later.

BarbPA
09-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Hey Girlies! ;)
How's everyone doing today? All is well here. I am tired. :yawn: I ended up staying up until midnight watching the Eagles lose the football game. :( I did not get up for the gym this morning. I am not use to staying up that late. So, I'll either go tonight or just hop on the treadmill at home for a little while. I am starting to feel a little stressed about getting ready for our trip in Saturday. We are going to have to leave for the airport at the crack of dawn so everything needs to be done Friday evening --- so much to do, but it will all be worth it! :cool:

Tina - I am so proud of you for going back to WW last night! You've made a big step to getting back on track! Good job! :high:

Melissa - The other gals are so right! Focus on a good attitude, getting healthy, realizing that you are worth the fight!! C'mon girl, you can do it! ;)

Mary - Good job staying OP today. Let us know later how it's going. Days?? I haven't watched that in so long, use to be completely addicited! I don't think Stephano will ever die --- an if he does they'll find a way to bring him back to life! :lol:

2Cute - Have a safe trip to MO today.

Pam - I love your posts -- always so positive! You are such a sunny person! :sunny:

Natalie - Sorry you lost your post! I'm glad you came back and posted another message! Tonight should be another beautiful night for a walk.

Lori - So, you were off making a movie!! That's great! Where did you have to go? I bet your kitties missed you.

Sandy - Hey gal! So good to see you back more and more! :)

Well chicks, I should get myself back to work! I'll catch ya later!
:)Barb

katrinabgood
09-09-2003, 06:38 PM
STAY ON PROGRAM AND DONT CHEAT..

Well...it doesn't get much clearer than that! Thanks, Meliss...

Of course you can! We ALL can!

And we will.

Day 3 OP, just finished my bike ride...I'm getting to crave it each day. I love my bike trail...I know I've said that before, but I do! Parts of it are shaded with trees overhanging on either side...the leaves are just starting to change color...I love to ride through a shower of falling leaves. Then there are sunny open areas, wildflowers line either side of the bike path. There are a few bridges to cross, over the marshes that lead to the bay. At one open point, you can look out across the marsh reeds and see the bay in the distance. It's very quiet except for the birdie's chirping, the cricket's chorus and the wind rustling. Good for the soul as well as the body...

Gotta make dinner...Baked chicken, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese...:T

VermontChick
09-09-2003, 08:21 PM
Hey girls,

I feel a lot better, I've decided that I have accomplished something in the past couple of weeks, my appetite has shrunk..and I'm not running to the refrigerator....my exercise tapes came in this afternoon! Tomorrow morning I'm gonna get up with my mum and do them :)

2Cute:
Thank you SO much for the kind words..they made me feel a lot better..it's so nice to know there are people out there going through what I am going through. I've finally reached the point where I have decided the weight will coming off for ME..for MY health..and not to impress others or to fit in.

Pam:
You are so right..I used to think all of that stuff was cheezy and useless because dieting was merely physical...but in many of our cases, there's a lot more going on..."dieting" is like 75% emotion control 25% physical control...I will do it :)

Barb, Justme, and Sandy..thanks for the encouragement also :)

It's so nice to have you all around to keep me in line :p I'm so glad I have someone who I can come and talk to about all the things that I cannot bear to talk about to most people.

*HuGs*

Melissa

:balloons:

Syn
09-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Hello,

I don't have the energy to reply to individual posts, Sorry.
May as well tell it how it is...:o even it makes me look pretty un supportive......:( I really do care about each and every one of you and wanted to tell you that!

Depression can rob us of staying focused on our goals. Believe me, I have been my own worst ememy , and I have to really watch the down days, that is when I think "Oh Screw It" I am already such a blimp, what difference will one more bag of chips or one more big dish of icecream possibly make?? That is a perfect example of Stinkin Thinkin!!! We are all beautiful women with good hearts and caring souls...that is what truly matters. As long as we remember that we are women of value and keep our sense of humor we will suceed! I am positively sure of it!!!!! You want to know why I believe this??????? I believe it because none of us have just quit wanting to be slimer and healthier...we all have the same yearning...and deep inside of our real selves we know we will eventually make it!!

Taking anti depressants helped me thru the worst of the past year and a half, and I am down to 1 pill a day now...soon will see if I can go off them completely.

Looks like we are finally going to get some rain here in central Iowa....We haven't had rain for so long....everything is so dry.

I Need to go for now. Have a good night....

Terri in MO
09-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Hi ladies!

Wow, what a gorgeous day. I had forgotten how wonderful late summer feels. It was a very reasonable temperature with a nice breeze blowing today. Sitting on the deck now enjoying the breeze while goof dog eats.

I got my bike out for a ride again tonight. Tonight's ride was much better. I rode a little over 7 miles in 43 minutes. I have to relearn how to ride the hills though without blowing a knee. I did notice that I was able to do the uphill stuff without gasping for air. Kat - you keep me inspired with reading about your bike trail. I'm trying to get my stamina up enough to go hit the trail about 20 mins from our house. I want to be able to ride more than two miles up and then back! I'm trying to see when I can take off work early or go in late so I can get in a bike ride on the trail.

Food has been good today.

Crap..my battery light just came on. I'm going to post this and try to get back later after the dog walk.

Have a great evening!

MichelleK
09-10-2003, 07:03 AM
Just pulling us up from the edge...we almost dropped off!!

I weighed in last night because we start swimming lessons today and I lost 1 lb! Gotta get that exercise in and rev up this metabolism!!

Gotta run...have 30 minutes to get me and the boy ready to go...its jean day at work today so thats easy!!

TTFN Michelle

qsilver
09-10-2003, 08:20 AM
Hey everyone :)

I'm up really early. Just couldn't fall back asleep. Too much going through my head right now. This seems to be my brains problem solving time of morning. I'm not kidding. Can't even tell you how many times I've woken up at 4 a.m. with a good solution to a problem. It is also my best time for brainstorming. When I'm working on a project, I make sure to keep a notebook next to the bed and write down all those waking thoughts, because they are lost by morning.

Again there were so many positives shared yesterday that I can barely begin to thank you all. I do make a habit of looking at myself naked each morning and loving my body. If I can't love all of it entirely that day, I concentrate on one bit that looks particularly good to me that moment. Yes, I know experts have said that sort of thinking is all wrong and twisted up, but I think they don't know me! I am the best expert on me in this entire world.

I was thinking yesterday how the times I'm least satisfied with myself are the breakthrough times, sometimes mental and sometimes physical. When I start to lose weight, there is that easy point where I'm in total honeymoon mode, losing quickly and it all feels so easy. My body seems to be tightening up, and I can tell there is an inch loss going on as well. Well, during the longer, slower bits of the journey, I get to some points where my body just looks rough. Parts of me just seem to be slack instead of tight like they have been. I used to get really depressed and quit then, but I think that is the verge of the next big body change and the best time to push through.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Right now, I'm thinking specifically of my arms. Usually it is my stomach I notice it on. But, my arms are looking just hangy this last week. Drinking more water has helped a bit, but that isn't the whole deal. I know I haven't gained back weight, so that isn't it either. The only explanation I can come up with is that my arms are the next big spot loss to come. It will be interesting to see if that shows through at my next measuring session. Even if not, that's the idea I'm sticking with, because it makes me feel better! :)

There have been quite a few posting losses the last couple of days. Thin lost! Pam lost! Michelle lost! :bravo:
Did I miss anyone? Hope not! I keep promising myself one day I'll get as organized as Thin and keep notes. :)

Ok, I'm going to head back to bed now and see if the Sandman will grant me a second shot at sleep before the sun rises. Funny to think how all you Easterner types are getting up and ready for the day.

Make it a great one!

Andria

Grannie39074
09-10-2003, 08:23 AM
chicklets where are you?

Food has been good so far.
I forgot my lunch yesterday so I had to eat soup but that was ok.
So far I have not had a diet soda or any fast food since Sat.

My baby fish are still alive I have 7 not 4. Anybody want some Guppies?

I am grilling some Salmon fillets for dinner so that will be good.
Son and DH both are trying to watch what they eat.

Hope all of you have a great day and I'll see you at chat tonight.

VermontChick
09-10-2003, 09:15 AM
Hey girls,

Just a quick post..I'm waiting for my mother to get up so we can do our walk away the pounds video together :) I just got up and peaked in her room and she is still fast asleep :/

I'm so annoyed! My boss was supposed to call me today to tell me when she wanted me to come in and do some training (Halmark greeting cards at Wal*mart)...grr..and she never called me! It's 8 am and we had originally decided on 11, but she called me on Monday to ask me if I would be willing to do west lebanon instead of claremont, but she hadn't arranged a time yet because she was still waiting on other girls to get back to her :-/

How unprofessional!! She's nice but...argh! She was over half an hour late for the interview I had with her too! :(

I'll be back to talk about my new videos :p

pjkdreamer
09-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Morning Chicklets,

Good day yesterday, and good one today (so far:), even if I do have to go back to work. Life in general is just so much easier these days and much more pleasant....I AM EVER GRATEFUL!!

No time for replies this am, I am hunggggggry!! and then it is exercise time....did want to welcome Lori back, where you been hiding girl??

Have a great day all, check in with you later :wave:

BarbPA
09-10-2003, 10:09 AM
Good Morning Gals!
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

All is well here and it's a beautiful day. I put in an hour at the gym this morning and just had some fruit and cereal for breakfast. I have all the windows open to let fresh air blow through the house -- today is one of my work at home days. No complaints here!! I haven't gotten much of anything ready for the trip yet. Hopefully tonight I'll get a jump on it.

For now I need to get work started! Have a great day!
:)Barb

justme2338
09-10-2003, 11:46 AM
Good Morning! The week is almost over and I am promising myself that I won't piss away another weekend on the couch. No Way! I'm certain that my laziness is contributing to my depressed mood so I am going to fight it. I think I'll convince Tom to go for a walk with me along the river. But this time we'll bring some bug spray. This weather is just wonderful it makes me think of pumpkins and scarecrows. I love the fall.

I have an appointment tonight with a chiropractor. I've never been to one so I'm not sure what to expect. I've heard so many good things about chiropractic care that I thought I'd give it a try and see if there's anything he can do for my TMJ. He is also pre-screening for arthritis and scoliosis.

Well, that's really all that's going on here. I just wanted to make an appearance before I get caught up in my day. Everyone have a good one!

2cute2Bfat
09-10-2003, 11:52 AM
Had to peek in before I head out. LOL
I am definitely going to Missouri today.

I am in a WEIRD place lately. Not sure what is going on with me?
I hope whatever it is... it leaves soon.
I bet healthy eating and sleeping habits would help it leave.
Okay... I really have to run. See you all tonight.
(you all... lol ... maybe I am a hick ... but I do not say ya'll.) :lol:

QueenB
09-10-2003, 12:12 PM
I'm so sorry I totally sluffed out on you guys yesterday...... :( The internet was giving us fits here at work and I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off when I got home. :dizzy:

Ok..... before I compain and then declare victory, let me give you just a little background: Bear with me. :^:

Here we go....Trey started playing football two years ago when he was 8 years old. He plays for the local Park & Recreation. One of the teams is coached by a man that I went to school with. He is a butt. He has always been a butt and will never be anything but, a butt. He is rude, arrogant, conceited and dowright mean. The only thing worse than him.......is his wife. :eek: For the last two years, we have played his team twice per year and listened to her scream at the team. I don't think I can stress enough how awful these people are. His team has been penalized numerous times because of his and her mouth. He's gotten into several fights because of her mouth. Last year, a man even threatened to hit her if she didn't shut up. She stands at the top of the bleachers and screams out things like: "ARE YOU GONNA HIT SOMEBODY TODAY?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FOOTBALL TEAM! YOU JUST GOT TOOK DOWN BY A GIRL! REF....#70 IS RUNNING HIS MOUTH! GET IN THE BACKFIELD, GET IN THE BACKFIELD! MAKE EM EAT DIRT!" And numerous other things. Don't get me wrong. I totally believe in cheering for your team. :yes: But, I DO NOT believe that you should put your players down or the other team. I also do not believe you should scream so loud the bleachers literally reverberate with the shocking screech of your voice. Having said this........

We played their team last night. I would also like to let you know that in the 4-5 times we have played their team, we have never lost to them....even though Trey was playing on different teams. We beat them three times his first year, including in the Superbowl and twice last year. I never felt bad in beating them because their coach & his wife are such creeps....although, I do admit that I feel bad for the boys. :(

So last night, we went to play them.. She was running her mouth as usual, so you can imagine my glee when (the very 1st play of the game, I might add) Trey broke through the line and sacked the quarterback. I must confess....I yelled my head off too and I believe some blithering idiot (yes, me) even hollered out, "That's MY baby!" :cb: By the way.....did I mention, the quarterback is HER son?

Nanana boo boo. :p Beat em again too.....13-0

Now, that is over.....let's get onto replies: I just had to get that off my chest.

Ok crap..... one of our major customers just walked through the door and I have to get off the internet. I PROMISE, individual replies will come tonight.

I just wanted to thank you ALL for your support and let you know that I KNOW I could never ever do this without ALL of you. :love:

:grouphug:

BarbPA
09-10-2003, 12:34 PM
Yay for Trey!!!! Get 'em!!!
:lol: :strong: :jig: :cb:

bobsgal
09-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Hey chickies! How's everyone doing on this beautiful day? Things are going good here. Still drinking my water and getting my exercise in. I plan on going back to Curves tonight after dh gets home from work. I bought myself a pedometer today so I'm anxious to see how many steps I can get in.
Tina- Way to go on rejoining weight watchers and way to go Trey!
2Cute- have a good visit in Missouri.
Natalie- hope you have a good visit at the chiropractor. My sister goes to one and it really helps her out.
Barb- good for you for getting your workout in. Hope you make some progress in getting ready for your trip. Where are you going again?
Pam- glad to hear you are having a good day
Melissa-I did my WATP 1 mile tape today. Which ones did you get?
Mary- good to see you are OP. Dinner sounds yummy.
Andria- I hear where you are coming from. I hope I can tone up and not have a lot of saggy areas once I've lost all my weight because I relly can't afford plastic surgery and the idea of it kind of scares me anyway.
Michelle- Way to go on the 1 lb loss
Terri- good job on the bike riding.
Syn- what a great attitude. We will all succeed.
Kat- good for you for bike riding as well. Isn't this weather just gorgeous?
Lori- Welcome back!
Well that's everbody for now. Talk to you gals later.
Steph

loranden
09-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Good afternoon chicklets!

Well, I was in various parts of Atlanta, GA, where filming took place. Yes, it was a speaking role (my first! :cp: ), a small part, but we all have to start somewhere. Release date, I have no idea, since it is an indy film and production just started, then there will be all the goodies such as post-production, finding distributors, etc., etc.---if it gets released at all. :shrug:

Today, I braved the weigh-in, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be--only a four pound weight gain, and I can likely have that off in a couple of days, if not by the end of the week. Today, I had fruit and cottage cheese, so the day has been good foodwise the first time in a couple of weeks. Better yet, my measurements remained the same! How's that for amazement? :)

The cat brats are very happy to see "Meowmie" back home, by the way; the pet sitter reported that Tigger didn't want to go outside the entire time I was gone--well, let's say he's made up for it the last couple of days; he was yowling to be let out at 7:00AM this morning!:lol: And of course, they have to have the usual "kneading and staring" routine to get me out of bed to feed them as well--poor starving animals (yeah, right--sometimes they eat better than I do)!

AND...for those of you that still have dial up: GET CABLE INTERNET! You'll be glad you spent the few extra dollars! I not only get around faster online, it's rather nice NOT getting booted off all the time--AND not get complaints that people can't get through on the phone because the line is busy!:blah: :lol: (Plus I can actually use the phone without signing off first :cb: )

Well, off for my afternoon walk--check in with yunz laters! :wave:

BarbPA
09-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Stop! Do not post here .... follow us to 300+ and ready to try again # 406

:flow1: :flow1: :flow1:

Syn
09-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Hello Chickies,

I have been wondering what to call myself...I am too old to be a "Chickie" and not quite old enough to be an "Old Hen"

Ummm ;)

loranden:How exciting for you to have a speaking role in a film!! WTG!:) I am a cat person too, Simba is my huge long haired yellow tabby that makes me laugh everyday.

bobsgal: The number of steps you take daily will surprise you I'll bet. I am thinking about joining Curves myself. I need to find out a bit more about it first. Hopefully the machimes are large enough to accomidate my plus size body! :o

QueenB: I remember offering the referee the use of my glasses at a Basketball game my daughter was in some years ago...!!Do you suppose that the :devil: made me do that??
Needless to say my daughter denied knowing the woman in the green sweater (myself) ..:D How was I to know that they caught me on tape...

2cute: Have a safe trip to MO, You know I am only 1.5 hours from the MO border. Hint hint...;)

Justme: I like Fall too, I hope that the chiropractic treatment will make you feel better.

BarbPa: What kind of work do you do from home? That would be something I would like to do. I am retired, but still would like to make a little extra spending $.. Sounds like you are staying OP! WTG.

Well, I think I am answering posts out of order, but I will get the hang of it one of these days...I have to leave before fininishing replies..sorry...but the guys are here that are going to paint my kitchen and cabinets...It is supposed to rain here tomorrow and they wanted to know if they could come earlier than we had scheduled! So I am off to pick out a pale shade of yellow and a shade of white that won't be too bright.....

Stay positive and ..........