Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 12:48 AM   #1  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Default Hey Peach!!!

Just rolled in the driveway from a week of R&R and wanted to see how you're doing?????
I saw your question about not losing....believe it or not, I didn't lose a thing while I was in the hospital, but after I got home in my own invironment, after about two weeks, I started losing on a regular basis. Give it some time...it will happen.

BOB
Old 09-07-2003, 09:02 PM   #2  

HEY BOB!!!

How nice of you to think of me!!! I hope that you had a wonderful time and did get some much needed R&R!!!

I am hanging in, although the scale doesn't seem to be moving, my face is less puffy and, I think I have ankles again. Who knew? My clothes are getting loser too.

I am feeling pretty darn good. No more pain in the side, the incisions are all healed and I have some energy back. I am even thinking about exercising. stress the word "thinking"!!!

Sorry I didn't get here sooner, BOB...I have been a slug with a book and I have become addicted to TLC's shows, like "While You Were Out", "Trading Spaces" "What Not to Wear" and good stuff like that. I have no pride!

Thanks for asking, Bob!

peach

Last edited by peach pit; 09-07-2003 at 09:04 PM.
Old 09-08-2003, 05:19 PM   #3  

PEACH,

Glad to hear you're doing better...I know what you mean about being a slug....after driving twelve hours on Friday, my weekend was just like yours....today is worse though....my butt feel like it's still bumping along I-75!!1

BOB
Old 09-08-2003, 09:09 PM   #4  

Hope you had a great time, BOB!!! For a 12 hour ride you coulda come to Jersey! Glad you got home safe and sound! (except for the butt thing!!!)

peach
Old 09-09-2003, 06:21 PM   #5  

I'm still tired, and my Boss sent me home this afternoon to get some rest! What a sweetie! I just can't get caught up..I'm sleeping well, but just absolutely worn out! I'm so used to flying, and I haven't made this trip in a car in so long...My Mom went with me this time and I took my dog too, so that mad for more stopping along the way!
Who knows???? Maybe I will come to Jersey!!! I hear you've got some good tomatoes up there????
Have you seen the new show on the STYLE network called CLEAN HOUSE??? It's really good... WEDNESDAY NIGHT 10 p.m.
Check it out....you won't be sorry...thinking about calling them to come to my house!

BOB
Old 09-10-2003, 09:48 PM   #6  

Is that the one where they come and look at one of your rooms in the house that is a disaster and clean it and organize it?

You are gonna have to beat me away with a stick....do they do basements? In fact when I had to go for my psyche appointment he asked me "what are you going to do with all the time you used to use for eating?" I told him I would clean my basement. Fat chance on that since it takes me longer to eat now then before!

Yep, BOB we have really good tomatoes!!!! Big Boys and Beefsteaks and Super Sonics!!!

Come on Up!!!!

(we'll take you to a Giant's game....Debkay loves them!)

ducking out!

peach
Old 09-11-2003, 06:49 AM   #7  
she who must be obeyed

"(we'll take you to a Giant's game....Debkay loves them!)"

Jiff since your our new moderator.....WHERE IS THE THROW-UP SMILEY????????

.......Hail to the Redksins, Hail Victory........Brave's on the warpath.....Fight for old DC.......................................
Old 09-11-2003, 12:03 PM   #8  

I second the throw-up smiley idea.

Giants? Redskins? Blah. Since my beloved Rockies are officially out of any playoff race, I now turn my hopes to the DENVER BRONCOS! Orange and Blue snack foods for the next four months!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Chick-a-Bronco-dee
Old 09-11-2003, 03:30 PM   #9  
Old Cackler

hmmmm. i'll have to request one. but since 3fc was recently invaded by a bunch of pro-anorexics... it may not fly!!!!
Old 09-11-2003, 03:35 PM   #10  

Where were the pro anorexics? Sorry I missed them! Did they bring their own throw up smilies?

I like the idea of that smilie....after all....October is just around the corner.

Yawl have a good day, ya here!

peach
Closed Thread