Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-25-2017, 01:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Arrow PMS Cravings Scare Me

I gain 5 lbs and crave things like pregnant women do every darn month since I have been a fertile female and had periods after age 23, and lost my virginity. Every month PMS feels like Im chunking up and letting myself go to **** and losing all my self control until the Period actually Arrives like a plane landing after several hrs delayed flight.......I get a period every 2 months so gaining water weight, belly bloat, moodiness, breast tenderness, chocolate cravings, etc and needing to switch to an extra size bra every 2 months is a Real Pain in the Breast, and the cramping until I get my BFF is even worse...

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 08-25-2017 at 02:01 AM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:43 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Some of your hormone issues might be helped by dietary changes - eliminating all processed foods, alcohol, sugar, etc. can really help. Magnesium can help with cramps and crappy moods. Fish oil can help. Daily exercise can help a lot, and it can be gentle, you don't have to work out hard to see positive benefits. If you posted up some info about what you eat and how you normally exercise, we might be able to offer more ideas.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 04:44 AM   #3  

Workout is the key because it balances the cortisol, serotonin balance and helps reduce cravings.
sarah091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 04:44 AM   #4  

Whatever gets the blood pumping will raise serotonin and lower cortisol levels. Cortisol is your stress hormone, and nothing relieves stress like exercise! This can have a huge impact on your cravings too! The happier you are, the more you would want healthy and clean foods. Trust me. I know it’s hard, but get a short workout in, even when you want to crawl under the covers in your pj’s. You’ll never regret that workout!
sarah091 is offline   Reply With Quote