Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-21-2017, 10:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 277/G:150

Height: 5'4.5"

Talking New Member-- Open to friends of all ages- We all have a common goal!! :)

I figured I would nab this information used on another forum in order to give a quick bio. I would enjoy having any friends that want to lose weight and looking for a friend!

First name: Jean

Geographical location: Ohio

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: 2 boys, ages 2 and 4.

Pets: None

Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Music, Chatting with friends.

Height: 5'4

Eye/Hair Color: Green/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Haven't really commited all the way, still researching. I've found it difficult to give up carbs since I've had children.

Starting Weight: The most weight I've ever recorded on a scale was 290

Present Weight: 277

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Probably the fact that I like soda.

Following any specific plan: I thought about calorie counting.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I was working two jobs up until recently and also full-time online college. I think lots of the food I would turn to was more convenience over healthy. I truly want to change my life, and I do believe it's partly a mindset, but I also believe you have to have ideas about how to change it. Any advice from people who have had success is welcomed and appreciated!
MrsSnaej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/195/150

Height: 5'2"

Hello Mrs. I'm new to the forum too, and I see you have the same weight target that I do. Welcome! I'm a married mom and teacher, and somehow I always find myself at the end of my priority list. My long term health is now in question and I need to get myself on a better track. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!
mygoalz is offline   Reply With Quote