Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-04-2017, 03:05 AM   #1  

Default I'm new 🙂

Hello! I'm currently 57 pounds overweight and I need motivation to stay on a healthy diet 🙂. I've struggled with my weight since I can remember but I've never successfully lost any. Recently , it has begun affecting my overall health and I know is time to make a change. Yesterday was the first time in months that I have eaten healthy the entire day and it felt amazing, there was no shame, no mood swings, nada. Anyhow, I look forward to become part of this community and hopefully find the motivation I need 😊 Thanks!
Nikkili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 132/132/105

Height: 5'0

Welcome! Congratulations on a full day of healthy eating. It can be a struggle not to cave to certain snacks or tempting foods. A full day is a success!
Chesney is offline   Reply With Quote