Old 07-03-2017, 08:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Default How did the weekend go? Here comes the 4th!

What are you plans to stay on track for the 4th! Me; I am going to treat it like any other day! Too many parties this summer. I am going eat like there is no party. Too many years of making excuses. Plus I know what I will feel like if I cheat! Have a good 4th and make good choices! wooooohoooo
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:45 AM   #2  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

Happy 4th! I will be attended a bbq but am coming prepared with a zoodle salad, my own WF bbq sauce and lots of water. I know there will be grilled chicken so that will be my protein for the day (I'll request no bbq sauce on mine). Dessert will be a parfait made from IP rasberry mousses, my homemade sugar free lemon rasberry gelatin and a dollop of WF marshmallow dip. Chips do not tempt me but if smeone brings a cheesecake and may have to leave... ! Have a great one!
frawniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Default Woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawniemae View Post
Happy 4th! I will be attended a bbq but am coming prepared with a zoodle salad, my own WF bbq sauce and lots of water. I know there will be grilled chicken so that will be my protein for the day (I'll request no bbq sauce on mine). Dessert will be a parfait made from IP rasberry mousses, my homemade sugar free lemon rasberry gelatin and a dollop of WF marshmallow dip. Chips do not tempt me but if smeone brings a cheesecake and may have to leave... ! Have a great one!
What is the yummy dessert you make? Details...how to make and such? 🍓🍅🍓
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 226/196/138

I'm going to treat the 4th like any other day. I'm going to try an IP ice cream recipe and have some grilled veggies and chicken.
lifeonahigherplane is offline   Reply With Quote