Old 06-26-2017, 12:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/242.1/175

Height: 5'3"

Default Does anyone remember when years ago they gave a starter plan?

Hi all - I am beyond depressed, and desperately trying to figure out how to lose 75 lbs! I have recently joined WW for what must be the 4th time. Just as way of introduction, I have done WW four times, Medifast, Slimfast, and been off and on this (fantastic and supportive) website.

I am remembering that when I was most successful I lost about 20 pounds on WW. This was 3-4 years ago. Upon joining, for the first three weeks at weigh-in they gave me a small booklet that I could write in, and the booklet had one week's meal plan. There was space to check off that you ate what was in that day's meal box for each meal.

I remember I loved the simplicity of it, and I wonder if anyone remembers that booklet? I wish I could find where to download it. I am currently an online WW member, and I did a chat with an expert who did not remember the booklet but directed me to where they have meal plans on the website. I want the booklet, I'm old (56) and prefer writing than searching online.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thank you so much! And sorry for being so wordy. Thank you all!!!!
avi0903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 04:32 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

I recall something like that. Was it the Quick Start menu? Or Simple Start?

I Googled Weight Watchers Quick Start and found this: https://www.weightwatchers.com/util/...&art_id=165021

I'm no longer in WW so I can't explore much on the site, but maybe this will help you search.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 470 / 430 / 150

Height: 5'2"

I looked on eBay and found a bunch, but most of them were in German. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? :P

If you can just find one online--like a screenshot or something on Google Image Search--you could print out a bunch of them, and make a little booklet for yourself. Or even just record your work in a journal? That's what I did before I did WW Online.
RubySnacks is offline   Reply With Quote