Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-12-2017, 10:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 172/165/120

Height: 5'1"

Smile Need Some Support and Positivity!

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 32 year old woman living in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. I am a military spouse and have a toddler son, who is the light of my life.

I've been overweight since I was a child, and was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of ten. I gained 80 lbs during my pregnancy which is a lot for someone my height. I am struggling with emotional eating and depression and would like to find a community of people who have a struggle similar to mine.

I want to lose weight to be healthier to be here for my family, and be able to participate fully in life. I'm tired of being mocked for my weight by strangers and family members. At the same time, I want to be acceptable as I am, right now.

I have a lot of love to share with others, but have a hard time giving it to myself. I'd love to make some acquaintances here, to support and to gain support from. Thank you for reading!
BostonCricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 03:21 AM   #2  

Hi! I am new also. My husband is retired air force and we use to be stationed in the pacific north west. It is so beautiful up there! Hope you get the support you are looking for!
Meep1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 11:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Aw, you're my height and the same weight I started out at! I'm almost halfway through my journey now and you can definitely do it too!!! We're all here to support you and can't wait to hear your progress
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 04:15 PM   #4  
asc

Default Hi

Hi, my name is Amy. I live in Ohio, and also have PCOS, and suffer from many of the symptoms associated with it. I also struggle with family, my mother is bigger like me and is constantly doing the I'll hold on these for when I lose weight, or if I just lost ten pounds. And don't get me started on my grandmother! I struggle with stress eating and not exercising. I like exercising I just can't seem to have any motivation to do so. Hope you succeed in your journey!
asc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:15 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 272/257/180

Height: 5'7

Hey. And welcome. I gained soooo much weight. It started 12 years ago when i had a stress depression. I got on the otherside and is all better now. - have been for years. But the weight. Hmmm not so much. So now is the time to get healthy. Be me and participate in live the life.

Argh. iPhone correction.

Last edited by Emma121; 08-27-2017 at 07:15 AM.
Emma121 is offline   Reply With Quote