Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #1  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Default Things You're Looking Forward to...

...before you hit your goal.

So we all dream about when we finally hit our goal weights...but what are you looking forward to along the way??

I'm looking forward to 150 lbs so I can fit into my two winter coats I outgrew. And my mom will finally stop asking if she can have them =_=.

Once I'm in the 140's I'm going to start wearing casual dresses/skirts to work and out again, if I do now my thighs rub together so much it hurts :/.

I'm really excited to reach 129 lbs, because to me anything less than 130 lbs for me I start feeling really good!

What are you looking forward to?
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:28 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm looking forward to when I can wear a dress and look good in it. For some reason dresses accentuate my curves in unflattering ways right now. But slim people look good in anything.

I'm looking forward to backpacking and hiking, especially in the mountains- things I avoided previously because I was so slow.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

The 1st time I lost my weight I did it naturally. I plan on doing it natural again. So many of my family use diet aides or had the surgery but still dont eat right, if they ate right they would be in a different boat. I took great pride the 1st time of doing it naturally and cant wait to say it again. During the time my blood levels will get better, more energy not to mention the clothes will be cuter and fit better. Less weight also means less pain at times.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 163/163/145

Height: 5'10"

I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, when I get to ditch the baggy sweaters that hide all the hard work I've been doing! My summer shirts will hopefully be much more flattering than they were last year.

I'm ALSO looking forward to when my new work pants come in the mail. Because I'm tall, it's very hard to go clothes shopping in Japan. I haven't been able to replace my work pants in the last 30 pounds I've lost. At this point, my belt no longer does any good at all, and I've had to resort to holding them up with safety pins. I don't even know what size I am anymore. I ordered pants in a couple different sizes, so when they get here, I get to find out. And I'll have goal pants for the next few months!

Last edited by Keika; 04-06-2017 at 08:50 PM.
Keika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 235/194/140

Height: 5'7

It sounds 'weird' but I feel bad when I lay on my side and have 'rolls'. 😯
When I drive and see my stomach and legs.. Also my knee pain will improve greatly. And I'll feel healthier!!
HappyHousewife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:49 PM   #6  

I'm looking forward to actually looking like my personality. I know that sounds odd, but I felt like being 236 pounds didn't fit my personality, but I'm 168 now, and I already feel like I fit it better.

Also, finding clothes is a lot easier. I can wear North Face, and Under Armour now. Before I couldn't find them in my size. I'm not even sure they make plus size.

Last edited by Harrypotterrocks; 04-14-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Harrypotterrocks is offline   Reply With Quote