Old 03-31-2017, 11:55 AM   #1  

Default Need Help

Hey All,

So I really have some issues and need some help here. My wife and I started this journey together and she is doing amazing we are almost to week 7 and she has lost 30.4 pounds. She sees the difference every day and I am so proud of her.

I on the other hand have been having issues. I started at 250 and now I fluctuate between 230 and 235 I have tried adding an extra packet, not snaking after dinner and nothing seems to be working.

A few other things I use to drink almost 104 oz of Pepsi a day and have not had one since we started I drink water and sometimes add MIO I take the enzyme and other recommended vitamins. Now here is the big thing I recently started having really bad stomach cramps and constipation just this last week I went to my DR and he couldn't find anything wrong. I am just at a loss here on what to do or how to make things better any advise would be great guys.

Oh one more thing I am type 2 diabetic.
DustyButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 07:55 PM   #2  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyButt View Post
Hey All,

So I really have some issues and need some help here. My wife and I started this journey together and she is doing amazing we are almost to week 7 and she has lost 30.4 pounds. She sees the difference every day and I am so proud of her.

I on the other hand have been having issues. I started at 250 and now I fluctuate between 230 and 235 I have tried adding an extra packet, not snaking after dinner and nothing seems to be working.

A few other things I use to drink almost 104 oz of Pepsi a day and have not had one since we started I drink water and sometimes add MIO I take the enzyme and other recommended vitamins. Now here is the big thing I recently started having really bad stomach cramps and constipation just this last week I went to my DR and he couldn't find anything wrong. I am just at a loss here on what to do or how to make things better any advise would be great guys.

Oh one more thing I am type 2 diabetic.
Dusty - Are you working with a coach? I ask because there is an alternative protocol for diabetics so I wondered if you are following that. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving advice given that you are diabetic so I would strongly encourage you to discuss with IP. Many Type 2 diabetics have had success and were able to get off their meds, but I think you need that coaching/oversight given the diabetes (even though to those not having medical issues, I am not a fan of the coaches).

Btw, those are fantastic results for your wife!!!
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote