UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:31 PM   #1  

Default back! Holidays here i come

I am back!

Holidays are in 11 weeks and i want to lose 25lbs..... hopefully i can get there or pretty damn close. I cant afford to buy any new clothes so i have to fit in what i had last year when i was small.

I plan to eat no more than 1400 cals a day and excercise my butt off. Do you think that will be enough?
Bigpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:47 PM   #2  
mjf

It depends what you're eating. If you eat a healthy and balanced diet, then progress will be easier. You should avoid sweets, refined carbs, fried foods, and anything that's highly-processed.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:24 AM   #3  

not going to deny myself anything because thats how i fail. but i will not be going above 1400 cals a day, this always encourages me to make healthy and filling selections.
I do a trade off in my head type thing. yes you can have a (insert unhealthy thing here) but then you will probably be very hungry later - are you willing to do this?
Most of the time thats enough to stop me
Bigpants is offline   Reply With Quote