Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-20-2017, 08:10 PM   #1  

Default Hey

My name is Joe. I am from Sharon, Pa USA, I am 5'11" about 320 lbs.

I have struggled with my weight pretty much my whole life. In 2012, weighing my heaviest (325), I managed to lose 69 lbs. in about 10 weeks.... I worked my butt off (literally....lol) at the gym (2 hours/day) and I finally discovered how to eat right. Well it was short lived, I started seeing that loose skin was starting to appear.... So I took a step back and slowed on my work out and then I was in a motorcycle accident, I slowly gained the weight back. Well here I am, at it again..... This time I want to take it a bit slower but not too slow. I have spent the last couple of day reading about high protein/low carb diets and I think that is the route I am going to take.
dksob81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:35 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, Joe! Good luck on your weight loss journey.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote