Old 03-18-2017, 08:43 PM   #1  

Default Coming to the end of P2 and had a bad Cheat day

So as the title says I'm coming to the end of phase 2 (it's Saturday today & I'll be starting in Phase 3 on Tuesday) and had a major slip-up today with an very bad cheat day. Everything about it was fairly bad way too much carbs and way more calories than should be having at this point. I plan to do a day of phase 1 tomorrow with no restricted foods and be back phase 2 again on Monday also with no restricted foods. I'm hoping this will aid in getting me back on track for a proper phase 3 but I'm curious on other dieters take on my plan of action

Last edited by Acaughey; 03-18-2017 at 08:50 PM.
Acaughey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:19 PM   #2  

My 2 cents is just stick to your original plan. Slips happen and just keep going forward. After the rigor of P1, there will be surprisingly intense urges to eat a lot, once the reins are loosened. They will subside once your body is used to getting more calories, if you don't try to overcompensate. If you are worried about not having a perfect phase off, it really isn't a one size fits all thing. The P3 carby breakfast made me so starving hungry the rest of the day that I had to stop it after a week.

Congrats on reaching your goal!!!

Last edited by Sundove; 03-18-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Like Sundove said... just don't look back. Time to stop the 'punishment' idea of having to do a phase 1 day in response to a 'blip on your screen.' I hope you followed the advice of Sundove and just got back on the program level you are at. If you obsess over this you will have a hard time in P3 and P4....
Time to do a bit of Zen breathing, learn, and move on...
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote