Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-23-2017, 10:00 AM   #1  
Mimito3

S/C/G: 239.8

Height: 5-6

Default Newbie

Hello, I suffered a concussion three years ago and along with it am still suffering bouts of depression. It's part of the post concussion syndrome that doesn't seem to go away. I also have gained another 15 pounds when I was already at my highest. I have days where I have no motivation and just want to sleep. I tried some anti depressant meds, but I was one of those with suicidal thoughts which I never had before taking the meds. They also made me even less motivated if that is possible.
mimito3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/157/110

Height: 5'2

hi mimito3,
sorry to hear about your depression and thanks for sharing that with us. As a person who's also suffered from years of deep depression, I know how awful it is to wake up and dread the day and just waiting for time to pass to go back to sleep. It's heart wrenching but just know that there are people out there that care about you.
You can message me on here if you want to chat.
chubbysfchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:11 AM   #3  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

mimito3, I'm sorry more of us did not see your post ! as chubbysfchick said, we do care. if you would like to join us at the March Ups and Down support thread we will be sure to see anything you write and we welcome you there!

Last edited by VermontMom; 03-12-2017 at 08:12 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote