Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-22-2017, 10:14 PM   #1  

Default back to back zumba - is it crazy?

I caught the zumba bug. I always feel happy after I do zumba (unlike any other form of exercise, where I convince myself I feel great) and so far it seems low impact (as in, I won't likely hurt any part of me) while causing me to sweat plenty.

Would back to back zumba be too much though? I really don't move much otherwise, and I think I can take it.
crayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/165/140

Height: 5'6"

In January, I started Zumba 4 days a week...Monday-Thursday. I don't think it was bad...although on some days I was completely sore. I now Jog 3 miles on Sunday, Zumba on Monday, Jog 3miles on Tuesday, Zumba on Wednesday, Pilates on Thursday, Jog 3 miles on Friday, and rest on Saturday. If I jog 2 days in a row... I feel physically bad, but when I do Zumba back to back I feel good. I love Zumba. I say go for it and your body will tell you if you should cut back.
BrisSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:22 AM   #3  
Determined

S/C/G: 168/???/130

Height: 5'4"

I would test it out. If each Zumba class is an hour, maybe stay for the first half of the second class (make sure to stretch after!). If your body reacts well, maybe you can try the entire two hours. Listen to your body- it will tell you!
Lynnfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 02:11 AM   #4  

zumba seems interesting well than some other practices. Such an interesting way to cut fat by a leisure activity.
priyasarandc is offline   Reply With Quote