Old 02-18-2017, 08:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

Default check in!

Who is here and how are things going? Check in and share your success and/or frustrations for past week or two.
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

I'm here, just not as often. Haven't be doing too great the past two weeks with eating or exercising. Funny thing is I'm down 2 lbs this week. I do good and eat on plan during the day, but at night I either go for something sweet or just eating when I am not even feeling hungry. and my water intake has been a little lower than I usually do daily. I have been working out some, just not every day. and I am not getting as much sleep as I would like. Not beating myself up over any of it. I can feel the difference in my energy level and how I feel over all so I know I benefit greatly by eating better, exercising, drinking plenty of water and getting a good amount of sleep, but life is just getting in the way a little right now and I am letting it. Plan to tighten back up here soon.
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 10:53 AM   #3  
=)

S/C/G: 230/219/170

Height: 5'8

Im here and still at it. My scale seems to be stuck though =) and its got me mighty frustrated. Still exercising however,i missed yesterday because I was just too dang tired =( Work has been really busy this past week too and i let my water intake slip. I'm hoping for a nice relaxing weekend with the family so that i might "recalibrate" and get my @$$ back in gear come Monday. We were going to take our son to the park and get some fun exercise, but its raining here today. Evidently, i missed that part of the news! =(. Crud!
Hope you get back on track too, Wefogy and have a nice weekend!

Last edited by ThisIsMyRealName; 02-18-2017 at 10:55 AM.
ThisIsMyRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 03:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Hi I'm still here been a while since I last posted in the 40+ forum!
frustration not getting on pc - funny enough tv isn't working - weird thing is like to use the pc with the tv on in the background must start doing this with music instead
next trying to fit one of my dance costumes - once a hook is put on because its beaded removing the hook is not an option so if you put it in so it doesn't fit its stuck there.. dress rehearsal tomorrow night hopefully any sewing issues will come undone then

Made it under the 100 kg mark but seem to be self sabotaging by not following my plan as well as I could be doing
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:36 AM   #5  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Heya. I'm still here. I'm trying to get back on track. It's amazing how I can't stick to my own commitments, like weighing in no matter what...

I'm not very good at dealing with stress other than food. I'm still working at that and dealing with the feeling of failure that comes from re-gain... but as I said, I'm here.
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 04:14 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Hi I am Karencat been a while since I last posted I. This forum but still around
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote