Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-04-2017, 06:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/229/155

Height: 5'9

Default Longevity vs hunget pangs.

Good luck to every one ,

This is just my my thoughts I'm pasting from my personal home journal today . Sorry for not editing . Sheesh. Hunget pangs lol

------
longevity

it's seems if we look at longevity we must look to whom the oldest people are and whom other that lived nearly as long. 122 years seems to be the consensus as to how we can live. there seems to be some proven factors.
walking , eating fish, small meal portions and fasting, eating healthy food.

I'm attempting to put all these things into my lifestyle at the age of 50. My understanding is that if I look at the statistics . if I can avoid childhood diseases and accident, avoid preventable death, and age related diseases. it will be cancer that will be the eventual cause if nothing else gets us. So the cornerstone of my lifestyle to live as long as possible will be to avoid cancer as much as possible by avoiding unhealthy foods, putting in as much anti oxidants as possible. but there's more to avoiding the cancers than diet alone. it turns out that there may be a DNA REPAIR MODE .
this is a natural state we enter when fasting. after all food nutrients have left the blood stream around the 27 hour mark out bodies switch from growth mode to repair mode.

I'm not a doctor and don't want to say this is facts. it is just my understanding. I've taken this information to heart. I keep reading about it and stay up to date on whose doing research.
what I've discovered seems reasonably doable. intermittent fasting. where one day is a feed day and following day is fasting day. In other words a high energy day followed by a low energy day. it's proven that there very few health problem caused by semi fasting intermittently and it actually helps to maintain weight . as long as calories in equals calories out. My reading suggests that a diet of 1200-1600 calories averaged over a 7 day period do the total calories for a week could be 8400. With 3 days only eating 600 calories the other 4 days could be 1650 or three meals 550 calories each. my understanding is you would eventually weigh near 120 lbs.

In addition to the low weight there is also looking at the body as a machine. it takes a toll to compensate for low energy and high energy.
where being over weight has storage cost and underweight a possible nutritional cost. my understanding is the body becomes more accustomed to the benefits of high energy low energy the more it is practiced.
I'm taking big guess and believe that DNA REPAIR MODE is similar .the more often we enter the conditions the quicker we respond.
the questions I have and I try to guess at my own questions. can I foster a diet that favors DNA repair mode as well as good DNA cell division in first place. is it the both the fish and vegetable diet in concert with the fasting together at just the right measures. I believe that it is so.

so I went on the quest .I decided to live as long as possible. I have to remember not to just be a faster. but to live robustly doing many other thing other than a narrow focus on my weight and intake of menus. I must celebrate withe friends and family. I must enjoy treasured foods with great flavors and satiety. To live strong and to love with a passion for my god and lover.to create art and play music and sing. it had been easy for me to over look my food as my cornerstone of long life. especially as I didn't understand it clearly. it's not just what I weight. it's what my body has to do with it once I consume it. I could go into the millions of things that go wrong, but I'm only trying to focus on the few things that go Right.

to live longer I have to have a lifestyle of Intermittent fasting . I only consume synergy foods that foster entering the DNA Repair Mode and sleep . then the next day eat foods that foster satiety and help provide energy to exercise.

seems complex. but actually it isn't. I sleep alot three days a week. Work and play hard four days a week. further I avoid alcohol and tobacco. I avoid other chemical toxins in my environment and try to detox my liver,gallbladder periodically and three times a week use a cancer fighting enema therapy and Health bath. further I purify the air in my home to control humidity and temperatures and to reduce mold .

I've even went as far as to throw out all plastics near my food and use only Pyrex glass and ceramic knives and cookware.

it wasn't overnight and is still alot of temptation to just eat the hamburger,hot dog, and pizza with fried foods. little by little adding in a little more doable to each week's menu. ignoring the cost and concentrating on the execution of a planned menu. see that's where I'm changed. I'm not a control freak . however when I look very seriously at my own mortality as i watch my loved ones of my generation go to their graves. I'm OK giving up food freedom as long as I can still love what eat with passion.
I surprised I that came to love the health foods even more than the sweet and salty crunch of the processed food world. I dont miss ice cream I simply just don't think about it anymore. And when I do find myself sharing a cone with child I remind myself that it's the people in my life that are most precious.

don't get me wrong addiction and food habits are very real issues.however. as for me I gradually increase the health foods into my menus until I crave for nothing. each meal fights cancer, boosts my immune system and has adequate vitamins, minerals and energy exercise to keep on keepin on.

Last edited by Pang; 01-04-2017 at 09:47 PM.
Pang is offline   Reply With Quote