Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-04-2017, 01:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 380/372/130

Height: 5'9

Smile 2nd time coming back.

Hello guys! I tried weight loss once and I failed because I was very unmotivated. Me and my mother were determined to lost weight together this year and we are currently planning meals and looking at different gyms! I cant wait to finally lose some weight as I have never eaten right my whole life and its about time for a change.
Damandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/229/155

Height: 5'9

Finding a personal trainer can be good to help. Especially if they're friendly.
I find that I have great plans and menus, but for unplanned reasons I stop the routines. I discovered that I need to have regularly planned restart dates . I pick the seasons .first day of Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter as my restart dates so that if I fail for an unplanned reason I'll restart without too much of long a term in between start days. It can be exciting to see big drops in the beginning then as the scale slows slower and slower. Somewhat disappointing that weigh ins aren't as exciting as we're in the beginning. I found that affirmations instead of the scale fill that point of wanting my efforts to rewarded although scale isn't moving as much. Because the human body tries to maintain itself. I think of it as there are some extremely responsive people that take to diet restriction and exercise very well while others respond less dramatic. Just keep on. It can and will happen. Practice eating the meal portions in the calorie amounts at the goal weight. That way you'll know and be familiar with how to maintain goal weights as you go.

Good luck and keep in touch
Pang is offline   Reply With Quote