General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-23-2016, 01:27 PM   #1  

Unhappy I want to lose weight.

Hi, I'm Bartek from Poland.

I'm currently 15, I weigh 80kg and I'm 186 cm tall.

I am fat and I want to change that and I'm looking for advice to lose weight. Since when I was 13, I started overeating, which ended up in me being overweight. And I'm looking forward to change that. Currently my biggest problem is that my meals are unorganized I sometimes don't eat breakfast at all, sometimes I eat too much for breakfast etc. I don't necessarily want to get muscles, I just want to lose fat very quick. I wanted to go on a low-carb diet, because that's what fits the foods I like. Is there any way I could get a stable meal plan for me to lose weigh for any day (eating the same stuff everyday)?

I would want to lose 0,5kg-1kg per week.

I really need advice, because anything I've done to lose weight ended up not having any effects on my weight or muscle gain.

I've been doing 500 sit ups each day and a plank 3 times for 45 seconds each afterwards and I've been eating 1500-2000 calories each day for 14 days and I haven't lost a single pound. I'm looking for a subsitute to those excersises, because they're really exhausting and give me no results.
iwantodie1234 is offline   Reply With Quote