Old 09-18-2016, 12:46 AM   #1  

Default Just started after breast reduction help!

Hello. Brief summary. Bad divorce went on Zoloft gained 35-4p pounds on my 56 frame. Weight 192 which is the weight I delivered my twins at. Tried other " diets ". I was always dieting at my old weight -50-155 size 6 ( what was wrong with me . Critical ex - I have a bead cervical spine with multiple injuries and I had very large breasts probably a 38 E after weight gain. I was always a D or double D since 6 grade. 4 weeks ago I got insurance approval for reduction and I'm thrilled with the results. The surgeon also did liposuction on my belly ( last place I gain weight ). Btw liposuction is the work agony after. Would never do again.

My concern is I am not certain of my breast size now As I am still healing and they are finally in the right place 😀😜. I do not usually lose weight first in my breasts but I am so concerned I will end up a B which won't look right on my frame I'm curves and have always worked out until the past few years. I also don't want to ruin my.cosmetic result and have saggy breasts a few months after surgery because it was a 6 hrs surgery and I. Still hurting. My surgeon cleared me and we agreed I would ask about modified program if I began losing breast tissue too fast. Has ANYONE Had this experience? I too am so worried about loose skin but will work out with weights and dry brush. Help
crnp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

You likely will lose weight first in the same areas that you used to lose weight first. From what I've seen, most women with large breasts most of their lives have a tough time losing weight there anyhow. Most of them have a tiny/saggy bottom and lose it there or on the thighs first. You don't really have a whole ton of weight to lose anyhow so I'm pretty sure you won't have a huge problem with 'tiny' breasts in the end. If you tend to lose weight in the waist very easily (you did say you were curvy) that will be the first to show. Also those strange places like hands (you will notice it in your ring size/watchband) and feet (you may take a narrower shoe again or a half size smaller than right now).
Since your surgeon cleared you, I would not worry too much about it. After having harsh criticism for a while, you may be in need of a little therapy to help your confidence and self worth and to feel better about life now. Sounds like you may be replacing criticism from your ex with self-criticism now. There's nothing wrong with a B cup - it isn't really that tiny.... it's just that most N American women are so overweight that their breasts are terribly outsized anyhow and it starts to look like the norm.

Interesting breast facts from Chatelaine magazine:
Boobs are swelling the world over, thanks to rising obesity and the number of women taking birth-control pills. According to lingerie retailer Intimacy, the average American bra size has jumped from a 34B 20 years ago to a 34DD in 2013.

The largest average bra cup sizes (larger than D cup) can be found in Russia, Finland, Norway and Sweden—all chilly, Northern countries. Generally speaking, equatorial countries tend to have smaller breasts, with many nations in and around the equator having A and B as their most frequent cup size. Meanwhile, on the home front, Canadian woman have slightly less ample bosoms than our southern neighbours (our average cup size is a C, whereas America is a DD).

A 2013 study found that men from lower socioeconomic status rated larger breasts more attractive than men from higher socioeconomic status.

Liana

Last edited by canadjineh; 09-23-2016 at 12:28 PM.
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 01:56 PM   #3  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

I'm not a woman and do not have experience with the surgery you've had. I do know what it's like to be worried about my body image. Do what you need to do to be healthy. It's important for you and the twins. Remember boobs of all sizes are wonderful. I am sure the size difference is a huge change in your life. What really matters is how you feel. Continue with your workouts and eating healthy. Good luck!
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote