Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-10-2016, 03:21 PM   #1  

Default Hello! Looking for a bit of support!

Hi!
So I when I was with my long term ex I piled on a lot of weight, we would regularly eat takeaways (and I mean every single night) kebabs with chips, large domino's pizza's with stuffed crust EACH, chinese each, Mcdonald's at 11pm every night... needless to say it piled on. I am now single and very out of shape, I'm disgusted with my figure. We split up approx 9 weeks ago, I weighed approx 15 stone 2 lbs. I am now approx 14 stone 7 lbs so I have lost weight and I'm very pleased. I am taking much more notice of what I eat and my intake will have decreased dramatically from the way I used to eat. I now rarely go over 1900 cals a day, and I exercise like never before. I mainly walk every day for at least an hour, I have started couch to 5k and I swim like mad when I can afford it. So the split gave me the push I needed.

I'm pleased with the weight I've lost but I've still got a long way to go, and I'm now frustrated as I don't see any differences physically at all. I feel my body looks exactly the same, my clothes don't particularly feel any looser at all. I'm getting frustrated as I'm trying so so hard, I force myself to exercise even if it's only a walk. I don't eat the way I used to. I'm just getting annoyed as I've lost a good few pounds but it feels like I'm seeing no differences. I would love a weight loss buddy, either online or in real life. Thanks for reading and I look forward to making some new friends.
reluctantbirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 10:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Ok first I had to see how many lbs in a stone. LOL Girl/Guy you can do it. In fact by holiday season you can be under 200 lbs.
Davisag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/180/140

Good luck
AnneNewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/223/165

Height: 5.9 / 175cm

Hello!

Welcome ! I'm sure you will find the support you need.
Margot is offline   Reply With Quote