Old 08-05-2016, 04:42 PM   #1  
On Medifast 5 & 1 Plan

S/C/G: 365/284.2/200

Height: 5'9

Default Feeling out of it today

Today I got thrown for a loop because we had to do a goodbye lunch for the summer intern in my office. We went to a Mexican restaurant, which of course is not the healthiest. I managed to find a healthy option though, a Mexican Salmon Salad. It was basically Spring Mix Lettuce, 4oz grilled salmon, red onions, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, about 2 teaspoons of guacamole, and topped with a vinaigrette dressing. I enjoyed it, but I think I overate and it's thrown me off from eating my other Medifast meals. I'm not even hungry at all and I still have to eat 3 more meals today to be on plan. I guess this is just a live and learn moment. Next time, I should eat half the salad.
SweetEpiphany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #2  

Guess I haven't seen anything posted by you, Sweet Epiphany, this week. It is now August 12th and I'm wondering how you're doing????

I've gone to the gym every day this week walking on the treadmill and doing a bit of the elliptical. I've lost 3 pounds this week but didn't lose anything today so I was a bit disappointed.

We're grilling steak tonight so I'm looking forward to that! I'll probably make broccoli with it.

Next Monday is our 24th Anniversary so we're planning a nice dinner date at one of our favorite restaurants. Going off plan that night, for sure! Then, I plan to jump right back on it the next day. One of my kids is getting married September 9th so I want to look real nice in my dress. (motivation, right?)

Other than that, I'm feeling a little stagnant today.

CruiseChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #3  
On Medifast 5 & 1 Plan

S/C/G: 365/284.2/200

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseChick View Post
Guess I haven't seen anything posted by you, Sweet Epiphany, this week. It is now August 12th and I'm wondering how you're doing????

I've gone to the gym every day this week walking on the treadmill and doing a bit of the elliptical. I've lost 3 pounds this week but didn't lose anything today so I was a bit disappointed.

We're grilling steak tonight so I'm looking forward to that! I'll probably make broccoli with it.

Next Monday is our 24th Anniversary so we're planning a nice dinner date at one of our favorite restaurants. Going off plan that night, for sure! Then, I plan to jump right back on it the next day. One of my kids is getting married September 9th so I want to look real nice in my dress. (motivation, right?)

Other than that, I'm feeling a little stagnant today.

I'm doing pretty good. Lost a few more pounds. Still on plan. I've just try to remind myself of the big picture of why I'm doing this. It's for my health and because I love myself, so even love trumps whether I like it on the day to day.

Happy anniversary! Enjoy your date night.
SweetEpiphany is offline   Reply With Quote