Old 07-26-2016, 12:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Thumbs down My ATT Internet Wireless is Down Frustrated

and somewhat saddened over ATT's NOT being able to help bring my old notebook back on the internet due to some excuse of the connectivity or lack there of it being due to the internal functioning of my lil HP notebook being The Problem?????So the ATT man replaced my wireless tower drive w/ an external flash drive that sticks outa my lil notebook like an erection or someting willy wong???

Im very upset and saddened as this was my fav notebook and i cant understand how this ALL seemed to happen last night after i printed out a recipe for vegan brownies. I made perfectly and ate all of them up. Then i went to play on line and that was The end of my internet access.

Isnt that that saddest commercial you would ever imagine???And thats with ATT!! vr HP Notebook(antique type).

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 07-26-2016 at 12:32 AM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 05:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

My hp netbook never would hook up to Comcast. Something about the netbook being out dated. I spent hours trying to make it work and Comcast as no help at all. Frustrating, as you say.

We might be better off spending less time online and more in some social activity that doesn't involve food or some form of fun exercise. I am talking to ME here, really.
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailr42 View Post
My hp netbook never would hook up to Comcast. Something about the netbook being out dated. I spent hours trying to make it work and Comcast as no help at all. Frustrating, as you say.

We might be better off spending less time online and more in some social activity that doesn't involve food or some form of fun exercise. I am talking to ME here, really.
Water Aerobics seems to be a great class to do socially. I am vis impaired and wearing contacts in water isnt a cool idea. Otherwise there is Meetups.com that points out all sorts of community meetings and social things to do like hiking or walking in The Big City. I am gravitating back towards water walking and eventually lap swimming on my days or weekends off? I used to hike round local campus every single weekend then stopped cold turkey. Should do that again for old times sake too?
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote