South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 08:43 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Monday Monday July 25th

Good morning,

I think everyone slept in I went into work this morning for a lunch time meeting but will head home after so did not car pool with my DS today.

Had a wonderful quiet weekend. Nothing on the agenda for this evening. What is everyone else up to?
Old 07-25-2016, 12:33 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

We are now in "Fair Away" Delta! The last rig pulled out at three this morning and, aside from thunder, peace has descended on this wee village.

I did absolutely nothing of any worth yesterday - just read, had a long chat with Liz about Milo's continuing recovery and managed to fill the day with relaxation. (I did fill a crate with Mill paperwork- the stuff that has to be kept for 7 years and will get that moved to the Hall office later this week.) I also indulged in Jet's new addiction!

I was off for a coffee at the United Church and then to the coinwash in Elgin to use their washers. I did the bank and grocery store for cookies while my loads ran. I am having some friends in for coffee tomorrow morning and refuse to bake in this heat. (Actually am considering quitting baking cakes and cookies - I sure don't need them and can get baking locally from the Mill Bread lady if needed!)

I just wondered what the noise was and realized a downpour is happening. That may or may not cool things down but is definitely needed by the plants.

So what are your plans for what seems to me like the last half of summer?
Old 07-25-2016, 05:45 PM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello! I didn't get here this morning. Time got away from me. I know what it was, I needed to pick cherries and raspberries or the birds would get them. Anyway, now I am sitting at work waiting for the dishwasher to finish. I'm in charge of locking up tonight. It was extremely busy glad to be finished. See you all tomorrow!
Closed Thread