South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 07-19-2016, 06:29 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Talking Tuesday July 19

Good morning from currently quiet Delta. That will change later when the Ttownship "lads" start bunging in the no parking signs on my road. The official Fair Parking lot is down by the Lake and access has to be kept clear for emergency vehicles.

Not much on the schedule today but I'm sure I'll manage to fill in the time. The horrible humidity has gone and I may even feel like doing some cutting back of my spent perennials. I also will check the schoolwork exhibit to see how much Dylan got done in yesterday's horrible heat.

Today is a special day! Two years ago today Jazz and I brought home little Millie from the shelter. I gave her chopped liver for breakfast in celebration of her Forever Home Day! Jazz got some too since he showed her the ropes and put up with her shenanigans.

Time for another coffee and then crank up the day. What's happening in your Tuesday?
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 07:20 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth and chicks to come!

Ruth
, did you get any of the storms yesterday? We had one t-storm with really gusty winds and a bit of hail. Luckily we didn't have any damage here and we got 1/2" of much - needed rain. Enjoy your day today.

We are also looking at a mid-70s day before we go back up to 90* later this week. I am feeling pretty good about my weeding but this is certainly the time of year where there is plenty of dead-heading to do. I should also add fertilizer to the veggie garden. (BTW picked my first bunch of green beans and 2 zucchinis yesterday..)

I've got Kalyn's blueberry muffins in the oven. Can't wait to try them! I may also make the blueberry-zucchini-pecan bread and freeze it.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 07:23 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Getting ready to head into the office today have several meetings on the agenda. Nothing much on the agenda other than trying to stay inside away from all of the mugginess.

Ruth I think we got your humidity Enjoy your day

Beth you will have to let us know how the recipes turned out

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 04:25 PM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello!

Home from work and weary at the moment but need to keep moving after a short break. I'm driving over to Glenwood this afternoon. I have to be back to work Saturday morning so I want to get more raspberries. My pie cherries are ripening here so I'm going to go pick a few before I leave. See you all tomorrow
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Happy Forever Home Day Millie!!!!

Debbie do pie cherries have pits?

Beth how did the zucchini / blueberry muffins turn out?

Pearlrose hope the breakfast was enjoyable.

Today was my last day of vacation, sigh. Tomorrow is back to reality. It was a really good break though. Spent time in PA, did a charity bike ride, spent time with my HS BF, a few naps and a beautiful morning ride over the Walkway over the Hudson today. Another beautiful day on tap for tomorrow before the three H's return.

Enjoy your evening
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 08:10 PM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back, Jennifer! It sounds like you had a great minivacation. Yes, pie cherries have bits. I actually Pit them and freeze them and add them to smoothies.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote