Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-29-2016, 02:25 PM   #1  
Thin Girl in fat Girl bod

S/C/G: 267/215/200

Height: 5'6

Default Squats

So i was proving to myself the other day that HEY I Can Do Squats!...Did about 15 of them..no biggie right?

Now I can't walk...my thighs hurt SOOOO BAD..and that was two nights ago....OMG....but at least I know I can do them
CarolNEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 324/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

That's great. Yes, your legs will hurt really bad. That's why you should only have a "leg day" maybe 2-3 times a week with rest days in between.

BTW, Epsom salts don't work. Glutamine doesn't work. All of it just fitness myths. I'm just letting you know in case you google remedies and you find those answers. Good old fashion stretching and rest helps. Look up stretches to do on YouTube. Also you should do some warm up exercise before you just jump into squats. Like run in place for 10 minutes. Then do squats. That way your muscles are more flexible and warm before you do squats. Also... please do squats right. I always point my toes upward and act like I'm sitting down in a chair. Keep your chest up. This keeps the strain off of your knees.

<3

Last edited by fat2fitgirl; 06-29-2016 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added more.
fat2fitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

One more day and your legs should feel normal again. It will get easier every time. I agree with fat2fitgirl that you need to have good form...sit back and push with your heels coming up. Squats make me feel more powerful than any other exercise, so it is a great ego booster.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote