South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 07:25 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday June 28

Good morning. Been up since 5 snooping around the Net, communing with nature and the coffee before I start the day properly. Sitting on the deck watching the sunrise with the dogs is a good way to start the day.

As expected, the tags for the Fair entries arrived while I was out on the road delivering the homemade ones. Oh well - there will be extras for next year. I actually managed to work in some garden stuff - cut back my beautiful peonies but managed to save a few small flowers for a vase in the house.

This morning Moel is off work so we are going to do a supervised playtime with Milo and my two in the yard. Milo is not supposed to do stairs for a while so we have to really watch him - he keeps wanting to go up the deck steps into the house where he knows I keep the treats. Aside from that I'm going to focus on an "at home" day and may even ignore the phone and email.

It's Tuesday, aka Choose Day, and that's the plan. What's up with you?
Old 06-28-2016, 09:00 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, Ruth! Glad the tags arrived and you are ahead for next year!

Up first today is new "sneakers" for my car. (that's DH's word for tires) I will take my kindle and start a new book while they are working on them. Hopefully if I am sitting in the waiting room they will work quicker.....I mean, a girl can dream, can't she??

I was happy to get the car washed and waxed yesterday. It was long overdue. Today I would like to do a bit more weeding; we shall see if Mother Nature cooperates since the forecast is for a possibility of thunderstorms.

Other than that, not much. I will make myself a SF iced coffee to take along!
Old 06-28-2016, 08:02 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good evening, at airport waiting for our plane it keeps getting delayed hopefully not any more. We will arrive at airport after midnight by the time we get home it will be probably be close to 2 a.m. so I will be sleeping in the am.
Old 06-28-2016, 10:21 PM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

hello Beachers. I've been spending more time in the yard and a lot less online lately. I'm doing a little catch-up tonight. Not much going on here, except gardens everywhere I start summer camp next week, so trying to get everything done before I go back to work. It's been easy to stay on plan with this heat. We are living on salads and banana ice cream.

Ruth - I can't believe it's almost fair time already. Summer feels like it's flying by.

Beth - Did you get that big storm today? It is fizzling out before it gets here. I don't want hail or heavy rain, but we really need some moisture here.

Rose - Happy sleeping in
Closed Thread