South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 06:59 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday Twitterings - June 21

And it sure is noisy out there. We had a big t-storm last night and the birds and squirrels are having a major discussion. (I think a squirrel may have been stealing an egg for breakfast.)

Did not go to Ottawa with Liz last night as Moel took the time off work to go with her to get Milo Their car is home this morning but I've not heard from them. I'll phone in a few minutes and sure hope the little guy made it home OK and had a good night.

Got through the darned Board Meeting yesterday by winging it. The new treasurer Sharon was able to answer quite a few questions and obviously has being learning the ropes. So pleased to hand off to a competent person.

Had just been home 20 minutes when Paul showed up with the generator guy and a dog. The dog wasn't theirs but Brody, Karen's dog who gets loose a lot and checks out anything going on in the Village. He's a nice old dog but a nuisance when people are trying to do things like cutting trees or installing a generator. I had to put him in the car and take him home - must be for the 50th time! The guys got the first part of the generator fix done and will be back this morning to do the rest. Never a dull moment around here! I was supposed to go to an events planning meeting this morning but will opt out because of the contractors.

Time for another coffee and then I'll call Liz for the furry health report and to see if she needs help nursing today.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Ruth and chicks to come.

We had a gentle rain at the moment. Windows a are open and I am being serenaded by birds and morning traffic lol. Glad Milo got to come home yesterday.

Life is full of surprises. Joe and I had a very productive talk yesterday. Joe is not a mushy guy by any means. Well yesterday he surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Even my favorite gerber daisies were in it (they just make me smile). Really made my day. It's been a long time since I've had fresh flowers in the house.

Today is my Monday and wishing it was my Friday already lol

Pearlrose enjoy your trip!!!! I'm sure you will be getting extra walking in so that should help. Just try and make the best choices when presented with bad options. Maintaining while traveling is a great plan.

More coffee anyone ready?
Old 06-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Getting ready to head down for conference, already got my work out in at the gym, I am hungry with the time change it will be almost 10 by the time I eat breakfast, at least I know they will have food that will work

Ruth glad you were able to wing it

Jekel glad you had a good talk and got flowers out of the deal

Have a wonderful day everyone
Old 06-21-2016, 05:02 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon, chicks!

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I weighed myself after spending the last 4 days away from home and eating out. It's nice to maintain or even lose when traveling. On the one hand, when you are at home you know exactly what you are putting into your mouth, on the other hand I find it too easy to mindlessly graze. In fact, that is always my challenge when I'm on summer break....But today's weight was good and I am coming up with a plan to keep it under control this summer.

Pearlrose, enjoy the conferrer and it's admirable you got in your workout!!

Jennifer, I can't remember the last time I had flowers given to me. Usually I buy them for myself, lol.

Ruth, several of the towns around here lost power during last night's storm but we didn't.

Looking forward to tomorrow: my official last day for this school year!
Closed Thread