South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 06:33 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Thankful Thursday May 12

Today promises to be a sunny and warm day and I'm thankful that Spring has definitely sprung! My grass was cut for the second time yesterday and things have dried up enough to cut all of the dogyard. (Last year it was wet until the end of June.)

A few things on my schedule today including garbage out to the road as soon as I finish my coffee. Two of our summer staff report in at 9:30 but they are two from last season so won't need much orientation. We have a school tour of the Mill tomorrow which is why we called them in early. I am not planning to do the tour tomorrow since I'll be scurrying around doing dinner prep for our mini family reunion. I have the roast beef but need to get some veggies today for sure. (I'm thinking roasted asparagus - not ready locally but still darned good.)

So we'll see what the day brings.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:55 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Ruth and soon to arrive Beachers Spring is definitely here too. We slept with the window open. I love listening to the river all night (we can always hear it, but it's extra loud with the window open). Last night we decided to walk/bird after work, even though it meant a very late dinner of eggs, etc. It was so worth it. we will probably do it again tonight.

I am thankful for spring and those I celebrate it with, for my gardens beginning to grow, for the health to enjoy it all (thanks healthy eating).
Old 05-12-2016, 08:31 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is another rainy day here, ready for some sun. Today, I have my annual OB/GYN appointment and have several meetings as well.

Ruth mini family reunion sounds like fun!

Cyndi I think I would enjoy hearing a river while I slept most be very calming.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-12-2016, 10:02 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning!

Thankful that the rock didn't go through the window at the rental next week when I am in Vegas. My coworker and I are headed up shortly to deal with it. Oh, well. I got some stuff done around the house this morning now am running behind.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-12-2016, 06:19 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Good evening. Thankful it was such a beautiful sunny day! Brought my papers home to grade tonight so I could take a walk AND get a little garden time this afternoon. Thankful also that after 3 lousy nights I slept well last night. And to top it off, I have leftover for dinner!
Closed Thread