South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 05:12 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default TGIF Beach Chat, April 29

Good morning everyone!

I am up drinking coffee feeling a little hung over. Project is finished except for painting. I will do that tomorrow. When we find wet wood we spray with Clorox. Gave me a bit of a headache.

It's snowing here today so my plan is to go to Denver early and make many stops. Have everything accomplished by my noon meeting then come home. I'm getting a major list written. Really need to get stuff done at home, too. Kirk returns from Denmark late Wednesday night. I'm certain all he will want to do is talk about trip and sleep. We have only texted since he left. The time changes so radical that there isn't a great time to talk.

I'm just going to drink coffee and play sudoku for a bit while I write the master list.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Old 04-29-2016, 06:48 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Debbie. Coffee and making a master list are what I'm doing but my playing is "whack a mole" with the overnight spammers!

Yesterday was delightfully quiet around here - just the bank deposit and emailing notes of thanks to the volunteers who worked the lunch. I did get most of the table cloths and dish towels washed, dried and ready to take back to the Hall and got the money counted and into the bank but that was about it. I actually sat with the dogs on the couch and read The New Yorker backlog for part of the afternoon. (I felt a bit guilty but it was too cold to work outside although I do want to get my front porch set up for relaxation.)

This morning the doggage go for their Spring check-up and annual vaccinations. The ticks are very bad this year so there'll be meds for that as well plus the usual lecture about tooth-cleaning. Sheesh! I barely have time to do my own! This afternoon I meet with the bank and then go to an exhibit opening at a museum in Gananoque where my friend Joanne is curator.

Lifting my mug in a toast to TGIF and the end of a busy month.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning thanks Debbie for starting us off. I can't function without my morning coffee. Hope you tackle your master list. Try and find some time for yourself today.

Ruth hope the doggies get a clean bill of health today. Very nice of you to send thank you notes to the volunteers. Seems like Miss Manners would be very disappointed in today's world. Too many people just don't extend common courtesy anymore. I still make my DS send handwritten thank you notes.

Pearlrose great job yesterday!!! May the scale reward your discipline. I really reigned myself in too. Since February I've been really trying to stay OP. I am just under goal and trying to get a little more wiggle room lol. Seems like my hormones really play a huge part in this.

Tammy, Beth and Cyndi hope you have a great day in case I miss you later.

Nothing exciting here. Maybe I'll make a master list too. I did text my landscaper yesterday. He did not reply, but my grass was cut before I came home. Coconut is much happier now even with his green paws.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:56 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks, I'm joining you for coffee this morning. We have staff development today: all day learning wonderful new ways to use your computer, sponsored by Google. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't think there is any substitute for things like memorization and writing words on paper while you touch a real-life book. Does that make me out of touch??

Ruth, I would say your definition of a nothing day is different than mine! I suspect washing all the linens took a bit of time. Enjoy the art show.
Debbie, snow for you?? I function best with a master list too.
Jennifer, DH is planning on tuning up the lawn mower this week so he can mow when he is ready but the cold weather this week has slowed any grass growth.

Cyndi, Pearlrose and Tammy, happy Friday.

Got to fly. Have a great day, chicks!
Old 04-29-2016, 08:59 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is a wfh day for me today, gearing up for tonight's next migration of outlook. I am taking DD2 to Ortho this afternoon, she is finally starting to walk a bit on her ankle it's turning all kinds of lovely shades now.

Debbie glad you are almost done with your project, hope you have some me time planned

Ruth I think you run circles around most of us

Jekel the scale did reward me this morning, slowly but surely getting to where I need to be.

Beth enjoy your staff development day

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-29-2016, 12:30 PM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Ok
At Costco, my last stop. Have checked pockets no longer in possession of master list
Lol
Closed Thread