Old 03-25-2016, 12:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/176.6/140

Height: 5"3'

Default Anjalifit Checking in...

This is a brilliant idea! Log everyday's calories and weight.. because honestly I check in every morning and count calories all day!

Today is my Day 3 on serious weight loss will power! I was 180 pounds, and yesterday weighed 176.6, 1400 calories - I had a protein burrito for breakfast and lunch, dinner was curried chicken with quinoa, and some dried cranberries for "dessert". Didn't work out yesterday which is probably why scale didnt move today.. but plans are on for tonight.. before the night out, will try, NO, WILL GO to the gym. Come Monday, I want to see 175 on the scale.. even if its 175.9 , its acceptable!
anjalifit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:27 AM   #2  

Hmm not feeling too guilty - I had a glass of wine, garlic bread and shepherd pie last night for dinner. 1000 cal just for dinner... But I was so busy all day I only ate around 500 calories.
Total 1500, pretty sure my weight is up a few points so let's ignore the weighin part! Lol
Old 03-28-2016, 11:27 AM   #3  

Ohhhh weekend! Lots of mood swings and one gassy afternoon! Went out every night and yet..Didn't eat anything Sweet - which was a victory on its own!! Worked out once at home while watching tv and I can feel my muscles hurting right now.. Love it! However, Food options were all carby.

Didn't count cal over the weekend, but weight remains 176.6! Going to start Boxing soon.. let me sign up for that!