South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 04:42 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Hump day Beachin' Wednesday Feb 17

Good morning!

Coffee is ready! I went to bed early last night so I would have plenty of energy to get excited about something on my day off! The tree guy showed up yesterday afternoon and he's going to do my trees the first weekend of March. I'm so excited I can hardly wait! It's already 40° here so I plan to get the yard for a bit today. We may go down to Denver to the home and Garden show, as well. It's fun to get some new ideas sometimes. I don't have anything else on the agenda yet. I'm going to just take this day and see what happens.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Old 02-17-2016, 05:40 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Long story but .... I'll be offline for a while so don't worry. This will force me to use my phone or reconnect the old PC.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Debbie - I don't remember - what are your plans for the trees? It's cute how excited you are about them!

Ruth - We'll be looking for you!

It was just a miserable day yesterday, but the kids had fun. DD made me play "Beat the Parents", and she was kickin' my butt, but then with one point left to win, she intentionally gave wrong answers so she could play with me longer . In a way, it was very sweet she wanted to spend time with me, in another way....I was sitting there in my robe ready to take a shower and get dressed!

I have no idea what our weather is today - I think nothing for a day or two. A friend cancelled breakfast, but I do have a chiro appointment. Sometimes I think I'm a little crazy seeing her after what happened to me, but she's not allowed to touch my neck. She almost begged the first few times, and I'm thinking, "are you CA-RAZY!!?!". LOL.

I might stop at Sam's on the way home, we'll see. I hope everyone enjoys their hump day!
Old 02-17-2016, 07:11 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Morning fly by for me I am off to see DD and the adorable toddler, if I can get out of the driveway. Step 1 is sand the driveway. They have a ped appt. at 2, so I'm on a tight timeline.

Debbie _ Our growing season is just too short here! I'm getting my pkant starting area ready. Enjoy your day.

Ruth - laptop? miss you already. Hope everything gets straightened out quickly.

Tammy - I would be a mess without my chiro. She does do my neck but always asks, warns me first. I'd have constant headaches without those adjustments. With your recent history though, I'd be hesitant too. Happy school vacation week

I have to run. Happy Humpday Chcks
Old 02-17-2016, 07:58 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning and thanks for starting us up, Debbie.

We are moving a bit slowly this morning. Yesterday turned into quite a mess complete with several inches of snow and a mid day period of freezing rain. Luckily I didn't have anywhere to go, especially after they put in a travel ban.

Today I will dig out the car and probably go to the DMV to renew my car registration. Other than that, not much.

Cyndi, safe travels and enjoy the visit!
Ruth , looking forward to having you back. Did you lose power yesterday?
Tammy, DD sounds too cute.

Off to find coffee.

Last edited by Beth19; 02-17-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:38 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning.

Debbie you have so much energy and enthusiasm. Enjoy your day off, sounds like you already are.

Ruth please don't be gone long. Good luck with your computer issues.

Tammy that was sweet of DD. I haven't gone since before my surgery. I am having really bad sciatica pain the last three days. I'm going to give it a week and hope it subsides. Otherwise I'll be making an appointment with my back guy.

Beth skip the DMV. You can renew online unless the registration is expired.Going to the DMV doesn't sound fun but especially when you are on vacation lol

Cyndi safe travels. Have fun with your GS.

Nothing new here. Slept lousy. Resorted to the pillow between my legs. I am trying to convince myself my sciatica is stress related. I woke hourly but couldn't get comfy. Food was OP yesterday so that's a positive. I may nap before work again as I think my body needs some rest.

Have a great day!
Old 02-17-2016, 08:58 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

The warm weather has reached us, it will get to the 40's today switched to a different jacket for errands. Today is wfh, but I do have my last eval for PT and then I have a dentist appointment with the new doctor I selected, fingers crossed that I like them or I will need to find a different one. They made me fill out a ton of paperwork for new patient.

Debbie enjoy your day off today.

Ruth hope you are able to get your viruses issues taken care of, we will miss you while you are gone

Tywnn glad you got to enjoy the time with the kiddos. I wouldn't let a Chiro near my neck either. I went one time for that reason and I think they made it worse not better that was 2 years ago when I ended up with PT for my neck.

Cyndi drive safe and enjoy your visit. I took your advice and switched to Tumeric, I assume it's working since I feel better still.

Beth how much do you have to dig up? I do not like going to the dmv

Jekel sorry to hear your back is bothering you. Look up mckenzie exercises and try some of them for your back issues they help.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Closed Thread