Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-08-2016, 12:08 PM   #1  

Default Newbie here

Greetings everyone, I am new to the site and I am here because I need support in reaching my weight goal of 135lb. January 1, 2016 I weighed in at 191lbs and as of today I am at 183lb. I am stuck! I work out at least 4 times a week doing cardio and light weights, I don't eat meat and I do low carbs. Please help!
Fityardie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 03:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 259/259/150

Height: 5'7"

Are you getting all of your vitamins? I also read an article that doubling up on your protein intake helps you lose more weight.
mbutler263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 05:03 PM   #3  

mbutler263, yes I am getting all the vitamins and as for protein I eat a lot of greens and beans
Fityardie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:13 AM   #4  

I live abroad most of the year and it will not be possible for me to attend the an IP diet clinic regularly for supplies and monitoring. I am wondering what food alternatives I can use for the IP breakfast and lunch items. Dinner is easy as it spells out the type of allowed protein and Veges. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It will be doubly hard for me as They will be almost no support for me once I am in Asia again.the consolation is that I am pretty good in the kitchen and can easily whip up substitutes with the right guidance and pointers from the forum. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon.
Yongpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:56 AM   #5  
Garmin: TrixieCatLAX

S/C/G: 205.3 / 188.4 / 145.0

Height: 5'5"

Hi, Yongpf - there's an IP thread in the forum. They could probably provide you with some advice. Good luck!

Fityardie - Welcome! It is normal to experience a week or two of weight loss stalling. You've done fairly well so far in your weight loss, so be proud of that! There are some good articles out there about what to do when your weight loss stalls... Sometimes you just need to change one thing to "confuse" your body a little bit and get the weight loss started again.

For example - what workout you do. Your body may be too used to it.

Good luck!
TrixieCatLAX is offline   Reply With Quote