Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-29-2016, 02:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 129/125/105

Height: 5'1"

Smile new to 3FC

Hi all,

I guess I would be what you would consider one of the lightweights. Over the past 3 years I have gained close to 30 pounds due to a pretty drastic change in lifestyle. A couple of weeks ago I finally got on a scale and was 5 pounds more than I thought. I've gone up clothing sizes and I am simply tired of having to buy more clothes and hate myself when I look in the mirror or at pictures. I decided to get serious and got the lose it app and map my fitness, and started wearing my fitbit again.

My journey has been about losing weight but also eating healthier. Once I sat down and started making a spreadsheet of the places I typically ate out at and what I was eating on a daily basis, I knew it was no wonder I was gaining.

I am eloping in April to Hawaii and would like to lose what I gained, about 25 pounds would make me happy. It would be awesome to get back into the clothes I keep putting into storage totes.

This is the end of my 2nd week of counting calories on lose it and I think I am doing pretty good, but could still improve. I'm slowly learning what I need to include more of in my diet (protein, fiber) and what will just make me feel hungry soon after I eat it.

This weekend I hope to start the working out aspect of all of this and start using the treadmill at my apartments on a regular basis. According to Lose It, currently at the rate I am going, I will be at my target weight by April 8. That is 8 days before my target goal date, so if I manage that, I think I might pass out from shock!
couchnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:31 PM   #2  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi couchnest, welcome to 3FC!
theox is offline   Reply With Quote