South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 07:15 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Monday Monday SBD Chat, Jan 25

Good morning!

Coffee is on I'm going to go grab the 1st cup. BBL
Old 01-25-2016, 07:28 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks! I'm sipping the second cup and am pleased to see that morning seems to be brightening up at 7 these January days.

No crying in the early hours from Jazz, maybe because I made sure the back room was very warm before turning off the stove. (The remote needs a fresh battery before it will work!)

Spent almost all day yesterday writing tax receipts for donations and memberships for the Mill which I'll drop into the mail this morning after Church lady coffee and a trip to the bank for some new cheques. I'm hoping the rest of the day is all mine!

Enjoy your day whatever it brings.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:34 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I'm back! Coffee is sure tasty this morning!

Hi Ruth, I'm glad that all was quiet this morning. I hope you get your chores done and get to have the rest of the day to yourself.

I decided to stay in bed for a while this morning. There wasn't anything I really felt like doing and wanted to stay quiet so Laurie could sleep. The saga continues with the tenants, and yes these are the new tenants. They've been in since December 1 and did not pay January rent. I had to go up after work and talk to the guy again. We shall see what today brings. I told him they need to come up with the balance of the rent if they wanted to stay.

Work was super busy yesterday and it calm down about an hour before the Denver Broncos game was due to start. It's kind of fun seeing everybody dressed up in all of their football attire. I came home and rested. Did not watch the game.

We continue to have zero snow here and Kirk just keep getting dumped on in Glenwood. I'm not missing it much. LOL

My smoothie is already made and clothes are laid out. I think I'll just relax for a while. Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-25-2016, 08:35 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

This week I only have to go into work on Thursday so today will be getting reports run and catching up on items.

Nothing on the agenda tonight

Ruth glad the pups let you sleep this morning. Hope you have a quiet day.

Debbie glad you are not having to deal with snow.

Jekel glad you are off until Wednesday. Enjoy your haircut.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Ahhhh the joys of sleeping in. Feels so good not to wake up to an alarm. Got my workout in yesterday shoveling snow. DS and Jim did a great job clearing. So yesterday I needed to shovel the front deck and clear the spot for my car so work car can go in the garage again.

I made empanadas last night. I don't fry mine and I use ground turkey breast. I figured the calorie out to be 297 for one which isn't terrible. I buy the pre-made dough to save time. DS loves them so they will go quickly.

Ruth glad the pups slept in today. Hope you get your errands done quickly and get some Ruth time.

Debbie so sorry the tenants still haven't made good on the rent. Glad you aren't getting whalloped with snow. I didn't watch the game either lol or any game.

Pearlrose enjoy WFH. I wish I had that option some days.

Today I may go to Walmart, get the car washed, food prep, laundry and cleaning. Yesterday I enjoyed quality time on my couch catching up on my DVR shows. Hope everyone has a nice day.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:54 PM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Oops, I never made it in here this morning. I'm not sure what I do on my early mornings. I should have an extra hour but it always disappears. Ah well, made it through Monday. Now to relax and try for a good night's sleep.
Closed Thread