South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 06:30 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Monday Cluckings - January 18

Coffee's ready! Come and get it!

Woke at 5 this Morning with a delighted Millie snuggling up under the covers. I guess I forgot to close the door downstairs. She would just love to sleep with me, as would Jazz, but I sleep very lightly and they would make it worse!

Mill Board meeting will be here for 9:30 so I have to jet and set up coffee. I guess I'd better shovel the porch too as we got more snow last night. I really, really hope this meeting doesn't run into the afternoon as a new employee will be here at 2 for orientation. Austin is not a summer student guide but a history graduate who will be working on our Archives, "digitizing" it for easy reference.

Have a great Monday!
Old 01-18-2016, 07:04 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Ruth, thanks for the coffee! I am ready! I've been packing my lunch and getting some other things ready know what I need to head outside and I'll take that cuppa coffee with me. I'm actually ahead of schedule right now but that can change quickly. LOL I hope your meeting doesn't last too long so you have a break before the next meeting. Digitizing the archives sounds like quite a process.

Just work on my agenda and trying to thing keep things prepped for travel tomorrow, I think after work. I am feeling tired and groggy this morning. I better get that smoothie going
Old 01-18-2016, 07:51 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning. Enjoying my coffee from the couch and watching the snow fall since since there's no school today due to MLK Day. I find it amazing that we are halfway through January and have not yet had a snow day. Out school calendar always includes 5 or 6 extra days so if we continue with this mild winter they might add a couple to a break.

Not really sure what is on my agenda for today. Got some laundry one yesterday but there might be more on tap, plus a bit of cleaning. I feel like I am in good stead foodwise since I have that turkey for dinner sometime this week; tonight I think it will be chili out of the freezer.

Ruth and Debbie, enjoy your busy days. May there be no unpleasant surprises.

To the chicks to come, have a great Monday.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:15 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning, Beth! My unpleasant surprise, actually remembrance, is that you are home because it's a holiday which means that we will be slammed at work. Oh well, I hope the tips are good. LOL have a great day just doing what you feel like doing!
Old 01-18-2016, 08:30 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Debbie - if you're as sweet to customers as you are here in our forum, you should make awesome tips! How did it go with the boss yesterday?

Beth - yay for no school! My kids are still sleeping . (the hubbie too)

Ruth - I would love to leave my cats out overnight, and Walter the Magnificent would love it as well. Last time I did that, he body slammed me several times in the night (he's a 13 lb cat...) at full purr, he was so ecstatic. Once in a while I think of trying it again when DH is out of town, but he keeps the kids up too...

DH works for the state, so he's off today, and the kids are off too. We did have a light dusting of snow, but not enough to do anything. We hope to get to the resale store (it's actually done by the local prisoners - they refinish the furniture) to look for a recliner for me. If I have my R shoulder surgery, this recliner will be tough! (R handed lever!) I guess I should figure out a menu for the week too. DH is really putting on weight (for him), but DS won't eat at all if he doesn't like it. Time to put chili and Mexican crock pot on weekly!

Have a good Monday!
Old 01-18-2016, 08:52 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good chilly Monday morning,

I am wfh today, have PT at 11 a.m. DD2 had a sleepover at a friends and DD1 worked overnight should be home any minute. DH kept me up last night he got on the computer (guess he couldn't sleep) but he was like you have to work today when I got up. Why yes, I don't have a government job lol.

The new supplement I am taking seems to be really helping my back, it is feeling almost 90% percent better already.

Ruth I hope your meeting goes by quickly

Debbie I hope you have a great tips today

Beth enjoy your day off

Tywnn I hope you are able to find the recliner you need.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 01-18-2016, 09:25 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Tammy we have a dusting too. My pups sleep downstairs. Mick doesn't see too well and wasn't able to handle the stairs. However he did manage to get into the recycling and help himself to an empty box of donuts lol. Last week I heard him struggling to get up from the floor. I ran in to help. Wise guy got into the cabinet where their special treats are and was trying to open the bag while dragging it on the floor. At 16 he is quite the character.

Lol Tammy I'm making Creamy Mexican again today.

Ruth hope the meeting goes by quickly

Debbie hope you don't work too hard, but make lots of $$$$$

Beth enjoy your day off

Pearlrose what supplement are you taking?

Slept in late Yeah probably because I got home late. Whoa gotta run dogs finally got up!
Old 01-18-2016, 07:53 PM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Home from the folks house. Now to pour a glass and relax.

Last edited by CyndiM; 01-18-2016 at 07:56 PM.
Closed Thread