Old 01-08-2016, 03:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/ 212 /150

Height: 5'4''

Default New and looking for support on the journey....

I've finally decided to look for much needed support from people who can actually relate to the ups and downs of weight loss journey.

I'm 30 and it feels like I've been struggling with my weight forever. I never got to be the skinny friend who wore the super cute clothes and I guess in a way, I felt left out while growing up. I always got 'what a pretty face, if you lost weight you'd look amazing'. I know it was meant to be a compliment? It wasn't...

3 years ago I got myself together and managed to go from 222 lb to 163. All through a healthy lifestyle and exercising...My new self got involved with someone who was definitely not right. Got pregnant, had a miscarriage and everything went downhill from there. I didn't feel like exercising and started binge eating again. A few days ago I was incredibly scared to get on the scale and when I finally did, the number 213 was there.

I'm incredibly sad to see that all my previous efforts are lost and I'm here, telling whoever is willing to read that I need help. I need help and support in order to start over and be healthy...Hope somebody is out there.
LilEmma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 03:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/163,9/127

Height: 5'2

Welcome to the forum!
I'm sorry that you went through a rough time, and I hope that from now on your life will only improve!

I don't think you should see it that way, that the previous efforts were lost. The weight was just part of the effort. You also learned how to lose weight, exercise and eat better, and that is huge! I look forward to seeing you on the forum and hearing about your success and give support if something doesn't go exactly as planned.
Photosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/213.8/150

Height: 5'7

Hey LilEmma,

Welcome to the forum. We are kinda at a similar stat. I'm 5'7 213 lbs. I started at 228. The bright side of this coin for you is that you have done this before, you can do it again! I have also never been that "skinny friend" and I have never been the "skinny sister" either. I don't think I ever will be. My sister has a smaller frame than me. I'm ok with that. However, I don't want to be the "fat sister" anymore either. So, I am working on myself. I want to get healthy and skinny.

My husband likes to run. He likes to do 5k runs, and has even done a half marathon. I however, haven't been able to run since I had surgery on both my feet. I still do 5ks but just walk them. I would love to be able to run a 5k! That really is one of my goals.

Good luck to you, and I'm here to support you!
Skinnygirldreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 194.0/194.0/130

Height: 5.5

Default Need Support

Hello everyone... My name is Renee and I am determined to lose the weight this year I have done it before but when I was younger 213 to 115 and it was fabulous... now its harder after another child,2 car accidents and a move to another state. I went from being outgoing to more home body. I am now 194.0 and need to get to 130 goal is by summer 2016.. im kinda the all or nothing type
fat2fab_2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:03 PM   #5  
I will do this.

I also regained weight after a rough time but I am back!

We can over come!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote