South Beach Diet - HELP!!! With 1st Week Breakfast

View Full Version : HELP!!! With 1st Week Breakfast

simplystefani
08-18-2003, 11:43 AM
I'm starting the SBD tomorrow. I am getting the book tomorrow but I wish to start the program in the morning before I officially have the book (which I will get in the afternoon). For the first phase, I'd just like a few ideas of what I can have for breakfast so that I can start off on the right track

Thanks
Stef

Lavender Fields
08-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Eggs, canadian bacon or low-carb ham (not honey baked), or cheese, V-8 or tomato juice, decaf coffee

I would also recommend taking some string cheese sticks to work to hold you over till lunchtime.

slaminbod42004
08-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Stefani! WOW, pretty popular beach...I used to read your weightloss journal back when I was a WW freak! You were a great inspiration, so glad to see you here!!!

I am on Phase I Day one. Just finished two scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, green pepper and onion. Very good. Just forgot/my non fat milk for my cofee...so I had it black w/sweet and low.

Good luck, and its kewl seeing you here!!!

~Kimberly
Weight Loss Site and Journal
http://home.comcast.net/~bearcjd/

Lizziepie
08-18-2003, 03:11 PM
One of my favorite breakfasts is with wilted spinach, canadian bacon, and mushrooms. Eggs or egg beaters on top. If you like spinach it is great. I just stir the fresh spinach and musrooms in a non-stick pan, with diced canadian bacon,and then when the spinach is wilted, pour the eggs on the top. And of course the V8 and I like green tea with some Splenda in it. Good luck. You will do well, I'm sure. Ann

Ruthxxx
08-18-2003, 05:58 PM
I sometimes have leftover meat and veggies from the night before. Or a homemade protein shake - not a Frankenfood one.