Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 12:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Default 2016 IP Rebooters

Oneuh2 pointed out that we are at almost 500 posts in our old thread (2015 IP Rebooters). Starting a new thread as a continuation...
Old 01-06-2016, 02:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'4"

Reboot day 3! NEEDING chocolate so I am looking for a recipe to go with the chocolate chip pancake packet; I need to eat something warm and mushy and chocolatey, and am hoping to find a recipe for a mug cake or something. ( I'm sure there's one somewhere on these boards!) That's what saved me from cheating before; going to try again!

I finally figured out that it's not about the Willpower, its about having ON PLAN options that will work!!! =)
Old 01-06-2016, 04:01 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeofllano View Post
Reboot day 3! NEEDING chocolate so I am looking for a recipe to go with the chocolate chip pancake packet; I need to eat something warm and mushy and chocolatey, and am hoping to find a recipe for a mug cake or something. ( I'm sure there's one somewhere on these boards!) That's what saved me from cheating before; going to try again!

I finally figured out that it's not about the Willpower, its about having ON PLAN options that will work!!! =)
I used the blueberry packet (I got as a sample) and made muffins. I don't recall the amount of water I used, I based it off of consistency. I just added some water (maybe 2oz) and 1/2 tsp of baking soda. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 13-15 minutes. It was so good I ordered a box of blueberry and choc chip pancake mix.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:53 PM   #4  
2xsacharm

S/C/G: 298hi/260ip1/245cu/180

Height: 5ft5

Starting again 2 years later is in some ways harder and some easier. Today is day 4 and I want to eat everything I think it's a 4 packet day.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:42 AM   #5  
IP Start 01/25/13

S/C/G: 223/182/170

Height: 5'10"

For a Chocolate Chip Pancake mug cake spray a mug with PAM, add 2oz water, mix well, then microwave for about 60 seconds. It should pop right out of the mug when done. I use the WF pancake syrup on it but I've heard others like the WF chocolate syrup too.

Personally I think the new IP Mug Cake packet is ten times better. I'm actually using it twice a day.

Last edited by M35A2; 01-08-2016 at 10:43 AM.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:37 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday was week 1 of reboot. 4.6lbs lost, Yippee. It was my birthday yesterday & even going out i stayed OP. I hope I am in for the long haul this time. Have a good week
Old 01-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 187/182/130

Height: 5'4''

Happy birthday Bellamack! Congrats on a great forst week!
Old 01-08-2016, 08:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Yesterday was week 1 of reboot. 4.6lbs lost, Yippee. It was my birthday yesterday & even going out i stayed OP. I hope I am in for the long haul this time. Have a good week

Happy Birthday And great job!!!
Old 01-08-2016, 08:22 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

Day 5 of my reboot. It was a hard day and I really had some bad moments of thinking that I'd start again another day. But I made it through and feel better for it. Just enjoyed my IP snack and a big glass of water!! Hoping for better motivation tomorrow. It will be hard since I am babysitting my grandchildren over dinner. The plan is to bring my own food so I'm not tempted!!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!
Old 01-09-2016, 07:27 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschwarzwalter View Post
Starting again 2 years later is in some ways harder and some easier. Today is day 4 and I want to eat everything I think it's a 4 packet day.
I believe that is much better to have a 4th packet than start eating just anything because you are hungry. I have done it a few times...stomach was just grawling and I couldn't concentrate...

I find that one I get past the first week it usually gets better. It depends on my day...the other day at work I was so busy walking around that I racked up 12000 steps...I had an extra packet.

You can do this!
Old 01-09-2016, 07:36 AM   #11  

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetharmony View Post
Day 5 of my reboot. It was a hard day and I really had some bad moments of thinking that I'd start again another day. But I made it through and feel better for it. Just enjoyed my IP snack and a big glass of water!! Hoping for better motivation tomorrow. It will be hard since I am babysitting my grandchildren over dinner. The plan is to bring my own food so I'm not tempted!!

Way to go seetharmony! You made it through the day and that is what matters. I know what you mean about those bad moments...I have this little voice in my head...I call it the devil...it is always trying to tell me...go ahead, eat it, you can start again tomorrow. I know I cannot do this...it takes me forever to get back on plan when I cave and have junk (I can't just have a bite....I binge...that little voice tells me since you will start tomorrow have EVERYTHING you want today...arghhh...I need to kick his a**!!!)

Hopefully you will be so busy playing with your grandchildren that food will not be on your mind. I don't know their age but you can make them a meal and adapt it to you...chicken with veggies...maybe potatoes for them...or even that cauliflower potato and they won't know the difference....

Hoping to hear great news from you!
Old 01-09-2016, 09:41 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 207/165/165

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetharmony View Post

OMG From your stats, you have done so well. i didn't reboot soon enough and now have much more to lose. Keep at it. Those grandkids need a healthy granny!
Old 01-09-2016, 10:10 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Good morning rebooters!
One week down! Had a good weigh in for my first week back, 3.4# bringing me to 145.8 and a total of 19.6#. Almost at the 20# milestone!

This was a great jumpstart and motivator because honestly, it was a really tough week and I had some moments where I wanted to cave. I am really glad I stayed OP though, and it should give me the motivation I need to keep on. Hope you are all having a good day and have good weigh ins!
Old 01-10-2016, 08:25 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Lynn Margaret - I have been a member of Orange theory fitness - Canada- for 2 years now and love the work out. Have you gotten back into it?

Hi rebooters,

Thought I would pop in and use the thread for support and accountability. I need to get 8-10 off. Have been on maintence for almost a year and a half and have been struggling in the past 5 months to stay within my range. Commiting to getting there and staying there.

I made mini muffins out of the IP choc caremel packets and they were yummy.

Sounds like everyone is working so hard on their reboot.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:38 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Good morning rebooters!
One week down! Had a good weigh in for my first week back, 3.4# bringing me to 145.8 and a total of 19.6#. Almost at the 20# milestone!

This was a great jumpstart and motivator because honestly, it was a really tough week and I had some moments where I wanted to cave. I am really glad I stayed OP though, and it should give me the motivation I need to keep on. Hope you are all having a good day and have good weigh ins!
I think sometimes this is the little boost that we need to keep going. It shows us that the plan works if we stay OP.

Sometimes we expect immediate results but we have to realize that it didn't take us one week to get where we are (or were), it wasn't just one week of bad habits but sometimes a year, 10 years even a lifetime of bad habits.

I know I need to figure out why I binge when I decide to treat myself. I have the famous 'last supper' syndrome. I need to eat everything since I will not be able to eat it once I start a diet. I need to be able to treat myself and accept that this is ok and move on.

Week 3 for me of my reboot! Have a great IP week everyone!
Closed Thread