South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 05:20 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Hump Day Beach Chat, Wednesday Jan 6

Good Morning!

I'm sorry it was early so I drank the first pot. LOL I've made another and it's in the thermal carafe. Take a cup if you wish....I'm headed back to bed for awhile.

I woke early and couldn't get back to sleep so I cleaned the house early. I'd like to do something in Denver today and since it's only me I can choose as I wish. I need to make the most of my 2 days since I'm having a dreaded tooth pulled on Friday and I head back to work on Saturday. I need to head to Costco, get my hair cut, make a stop at ReStore and get an estimate for body work on my car. (Forgot to mention my neighbor bonked it on New Year's Day.) I'm not sure what is "fun" in all of that but coming home to a clean house is a reward, of sorts. I did drag the Bling-less tree downstairs so holiday is done for the season.

What's on your agenda? Stop and chat!

PS I hear a big storm is going to move through Cali so I'm preparing myself for the inevitable. Oh, well. Shoveling IS exercise.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Old 01-06-2016, 06:01 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

God morning, Debbie. You should have called me as I was awake at 4 and have been lolly-gagging around since then.

Rumour has it that today won't be as horribly cold as yesterday so I plan to do some outside snow moving a bit later. My bling tree must come down before sunset so that should be my morning priority though. The snow can wait a while.

Jazz and I go back into our regular pet visit schedule this afternoon. (The Day-Away programme has been resurrected - people using it "moved on" which is rather sad.) I also have a backlog of people wanting their dogs tested and must give them calls or emails with the info required. I have a qualified tester lined up - can't be me - but finding a facility this time of year is a problem. Fingers crossed that something will turn up.

6 a.m. - time to crank up the day! Hoping for a gentle Hump today.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I was awake 3:45 - 5:30 EST, we should've all skyped or something! I did get a little snooze in afterwards, but then it's time to get the kids to school. DS gets on the bus at 7:20, and DD has choir today, so I need to get her and the neighbor's daughter to school 7:30.

Other than that, no plans! WOO HOO!! My trip yesterday wore me out, so I'm going to take it easy. I'm thinking of getting over to Wegman's to get a few things (and probably a few things I didn't mean to...) if I'm up to it.

And my honey made me coffee . Poor guy, he sure has been a good man through all this! I keep teasing him he'll make a good wife some day.
Old 01-06-2016, 07:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

I would have missed your Skype party last night, since I slept like a rock. And I was so warm and snug under the covers that it was hard to get up this morning, especially since we keep the bedroom cold.

I'm going to take down Cindy's tree and pack up all her decorations today and lug them up to the attic. That should keep me busy until it's time to pick up Audrey from school for her ortho appointment, and that should fill up my day.

Have a great Hump Day!
Old 01-06-2016, 07:26 AM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

It's a morning fly by. Late Tuesday nights make for very challenging Wednesday mornings.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:11 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning I like Linda slept like a rock. I've been doing much better getting to sleep. I made a rule that I cannot think about work in bed. Seems to be working. Eating correctly and a little aroma therapy helps too.

Linda you have a job ahead of you today!
Debbie sorry for your tooth woes.
Tammy it's too cold today, stay under your blankie
Ruth hope you can find a facility for pet therapy.
Cyndi hope your day goes smoothly

Just the usual routine today. I need to crunch some numbers and really make a decision about the boiler. The cold mornings is motivating me lol. Time for more coffee. Let's see if the dogs get up before 10. They are really lazy when it's cold.

Have a great day!
Old 01-06-2016, 08:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I your new avatar Cyndi
Old 01-06-2016, 08:51 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I slept until my alarm went off at 5:50 a.m. could have slept for much longer I think. Today is wfh and I have PT at 3:30 p.m. I might try to take advantage of the warmer weather and put away the outside decorations before the cold front comes in.

Tonight DD2 has art class other than that nothing else.

Debbie- I hope you enjoy your day even though some of the activities might not be as fun

Ruth- I don't think I will get my tree down today but will not light it up anymore

Tywnn hope you get some rest today

Cottage enjoy your day

to Cyndi

Jekel glad you are able to sleep without thinking about work I only do it occasionally.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 01-06-2016, 09:19 AM   #9  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning chicks!

Debbie - stay warm!
Ruth - bling tree? I wanna see!
Tammy - Wegman's for a "few" things We tried to do that this weekend and spent $$$!! so good luck!
Cottage - aside from the cats waking me up, I too was all snuggle but am working from home today so I don't have to move too much!
Cyndi and Jekel -
Pearl - enjoy the weather!

It's WFH for me too and I have to write. Also getting the dining room table delivered!!! Very excited to have a table again after almost 2 years of living in too small an apartment to!

DW is also WFH so I am hoping she'll run out for coffee for me - too cold out there for me! I will go around one or so to pick up a few last food items - we go to NY this weekend so no need for Dinner Fri-Dinner Sun. But we need to eat Ph1 at least through Fri night - we are both a bit cranky with the sugar withdrawls!
Old 01-06-2016, 09:16 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 5"

Good evening, ladies. Just popping in to read today's news. My Hump Day was uneventful (and warmer than yesterday!) which is fine with me.

Have a good night and no 4 am Skyping!
Closed Thread