Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-23-2015, 08:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170-150-103

Height: 5'1

Talking Blessed2BeeAlive - Intro

I'm creative @ most things I set my mind to do. Being creative comes naturally for me, I enjoy taking part in challenges & jumping hurdles, in regards to learning new things: I learn visually & I also learn by hands on. I also create own designs in my head regading cellphone holders, & have things in my head, I still have yet to create, like a framed window, with slidding curtains, etc.......!!

I lay out pictures on an 11x17 piece of paper, edge to edge. When there is an open space, I add some decorative element & this is how I got into scrapbooking & then digital scrap-booking, as my SIL introduced me into Stampin' Up. I'd get my 11x17 layout color copied & then I'd have them (the copy Shop) laminate the copy & sometimes I'd do a double sided face-mat. I have a bunch of them to decorate the table with & then when having company over, it turns into an awesome conversation piece @ the table. Then we pass the face-mats around, as it gets their curiosity up & they want to see more.

I love to do Digi-Scrap & to create cards & I have Jewelry & Sewing/Quilt classes that I take on Mondays. I'm a homemaker to my wonderful husband who is a trucker, he is OTR 2-3 wks @ a time & he is a wonderful cook & we love to travel & have traveled to various places below:
Europe: Germany & Switzerland & Australia & Italy & Brittian: England & Scotland. Asia: S. Korea

I was born in & lived in Delaware for a few years, & Scotland for a few years where my twin brothers were born (they died @ Birth) & my sister was born there, then we moved to Sacramento & raised most of my life in Grizzly Flats, California & lived in Marquette/Harvey Michigan & lived in various area's of San Diego, California & also in Grass Valley & Vermont & I presently live in Arizona & love it here & have lived her for 6 yrs now. I'm married to a wonderful husband by the name of Shawn, & medically speaking can't have children & have a wonderful dog by the name of Sara. Being a homemaker, allows me plenty of time to play on the computer!!

& seeing as I do not yet have a siggy line My name is:

~Cyndi

Last edited by Blessed2BeeAlive; 12-23-2015 at 09:01 PM.
Blessed2BeeAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 11:34 PM   #2  

Blesses2BeeAlive! You will find great support here! I've spent some time in SE Arizona & can't wait to go back. Hope to 'see' you in the threads!

Last edited by Sundove; 12-27-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:13 AM   #3  

Arrow Thx~4UR Post here!!

Thx!! I'll be sure to look 4 you, when I make my posts, as I like to be observant of those who care & want to be of help.

Old 12-28-2015, 12:53 AM   #4  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome to the site! There's a lot of good information around here!
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:49 PM   #5  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny105 View Post
Welcome to the site! There's a lot of good information around here!
Thx!! I've been checking it out. I'm a member to various 4ums, so I pop in when I can, or when people reply to threads that I've subscribed to.