South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 07:01 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Friday At Last! DECember 11 - Whoops!

Good morning! A normal "getting up time" today and I feel back in synch with life. The dogs are relieved! They were staving by 2 PM yesterday after such and early breakfast. Miliie seems back to alleged "normal" so the anti-biotics must be working.

Yesterday's meeting was horrible! Our so-called president sat with his arms folded through much of it - blatant body language for "no" to all suggestions in the report. i don't know where we go from there but it looks like nothing will be done about my overwhelming workload. I am thinking of resigning but hoping he will first.

Still record-breaking weather here. Last year we were dealing with 15" of snow! It's a good thing it's mild since I've not yet found my winter boots! That may happen over the weekend when I finally dig out the Christmas stuff. I am shopping and banking this morning but maybe will get the porch garlands and lights up today. If not, tomorrow is another day.

So on we go - trying hard to resist the tempting goodies as we try to control the reins of the Christmas juggernaut.

Happy Friday, Beach Babes!
Old 12-11-2015, 07:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Pssssst....it's December, Ruth, although it does feel like September!

Sorry you're meeting didn't go well. Let's see if the president gets some sense!

For me - no appointments, woo hoo! But, I have my DD's sleepover tonight, even though there's only 2 girls coming - but still need to prep. So off to the grocery store and get some goodies. Taco bar for dinner!
Old 12-11-2015, 07:45 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks, Tammy! Must have been a brain-fart plus wishful thinking. I just made a list and calendar for the rest of the month and I need to clone myself! Sheesh!!
Old 12-11-2015, 07:58 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Sshhhh.....I'm sneaking a peek from work this morning!

It looks to be another busy day for me. Tomorrow my robotics team competes at an event at the local university and we may be working until all hours this afternoon! I will be glad to have this off my plate since it will free up some time for Christmas prep! Meanwhile, DH is off to pick up DS2, who completed his exams yesterday. Must be mid-DECEMBER.

Ruth, glad you slept better. I was the one with my brain whirring in the middle of the night. Sorry to hear about your meeting.

Tammy, tacos may be on the menu soon at my house. Good idea.

Got to go! Later, chicks!
Old 12-11-2015, 08:22 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

The project is moving along well, but I have an infected tooth. Guess I will get on the phone soon as things open and get to the dentist today. Oh well.

I need some coffee to wake up. Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-11-2015, 08:23 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning

Ruth sorry your meeting did not go well Good luck with the decorating and finding your boots.

Tammy taco bar sounds yummy. Hope the girls go easy on you tonight.

Beth good luck to your students tomorrow.

DS left the tree lit last night. the house looked pretty. DS was out cold on the couch. I don't remember the last time he did that. Lol I did finally wake him and this morning he had to wake me to move my work car. He washed all of his dishes last night and cleaned his room this week. He must still believe in Santa lol.

Today is my union's holiday party. There are only 28 members of the command staff so not sure how big of a party this will be. I am hoping to make an appearance then leave after dinner. Our two female Chiefs do not really socialize with the other command staff members. It is a little awkward being the only female at times. At least I have a good excuse to leave, I'm on duty lol

Ouch Debbie! Hope the dentist can see you today. Feel better.

Last edited by jekel383; 12-11-2015 at 08:24 AM.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:17 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Quick flyby for me, took the day off to spend with my parents, I still need to get ready.

I overdid walking yesterday and paying for it with a bit more soreness today. Got out early from the meeting I had yesterday and had some time to kill before picking up DS from work so I couldn't resist walking through the new IKEA store and it was a bit too much of walking. I found some stuff I want to get some new sofas for the living room and a lot of organizing ideas.

The Concert for DD2 went well they always do such a good job.

Ruth I hope the President resigns

Tywnn yeah for no appointments

Beth I can't believe it's almost time for Christmas break for the kids

Debbie I am so sorry that now you have a tooth ache as well. Things have got to be looking up from here

Jekel that was nice of your son. My DD2 and my parents have been very helpful around the house as well.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!
Closed Thread