Old 12-10-2015, 02:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 356.6/356.6/130

Height: 5'1"

Default New here!

Hiya, I'm Samantha and I'm 24 years old. I'm 5'1" and weigh 370 pounds.

I recently gave birth to a beautiful little girl in September and am now on a mission to lose weight and get in shape.

I recently met with a doctor who is putting me on a liquid only, very low calorie diet. I have around 240 pounds to lose roughly and expect to have lost around half of it by mid 2016. 6 months to lose 120 pounds seems crazy to me but the doctor says that it is completely realistic if I stick to the plan.

She wants me doing primarily protein shakes but did not specify a brand. All she said was it need to be whey and casein protein combined instead of one or the other. Any suggestions on type of protein to use?

I plan to do 5 shakes a day and sugar free jello and pudding as snack. Broth is also acceptable however I am not a huge fan.

I am excited to do this and know that I will be successful because I'm an all or nothing kind of person. It is easier for me to abstain from food rather than limit it currently tho I will be working on that over the course of the next year.
Mommy_On_A_Mission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 346/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Welcome Samantha!

Congrats on your new baby girl! That's exciting.

Best of luck on your journey! Sometimes us all or nothing people can give up too easily if we mess up. Just remember to keep going and take it one day at a time. You can do this! You have one of the greatest motivators ever (a child).
alyssarof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:46 AM   #3  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Welcome Samantha

Congrats on your baby girl. Best of luck to you on your journey. You will get alot of support here.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote