Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-08-2015, 06:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/209/200

Height: 5'3"

Default Guess who's back, back, back..

Hello all from Indiana,

I was on here some years back. I lost weight and have recently gained it all back plus more. I am at a point where it hurts to live, as in my body hurts all the time. If I try to do some walking my chest automatically starts pounding with pain. I hate feeling heavy all the time. I have motivation to get healthy in my mind but my body is like no. And so, i gain and gain weight. I need motivation to get started working out. My work schedule makes me not want to so anything afterward. I am looking for support from wherever I can get it.
fatfriendnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 07:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 297.4/278/150

Height: 5'4"-44 years old

Welcome back. I know how you feel. Right now I think the best thing is to take it one day at a time. That is what I tell myself. I recently re-gained 80 pounds after getting injured. Now my work schedule sucks and I am still not fully able to workout. However I am scared of my weight going any higher so that is my motivation. I haven't been working out yet but I just signed up for this virtual 12K where you do 1K a day for 12 days in a row. I think it is great motivation and I know I can walk less than a mile. I just have to do it slowly. So my advice to you is to pick anything and just do something slowly until you can do more
rosestara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #3  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome back! :Welcome2:

I was starting to feel that way at my high weight. I was so uncomfortable in my body, and it was just beginning to really hurt. Not fun.

Good luck with everything!
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:44 PM   #4  
maintaining since 9/2013

Welcome back!
You can lose fine without working out. Working out is healthy & wonderful but not necessary for weight loss. Best wishes to you!
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:06 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/209/200

Height: 5'3"

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the replies of motivation. I really appreciate it and knowing I'm not alone and having people to talk to helps. Thanks y'all
fatfriendnomore is offline   Reply With Quote