South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 06:39 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Friday, November 20 and Another Week is Gone!

Good morning. It seems to me it was Friday just two days ago. This week has just zipped by.

It sure rained yesterday and most of it was sideways it seems. The windows and barn wall on the west side of the house got a good wash! Today we are supposed to have sun and more seasonal temperatures. That should help put folks into a Christmassy mood for the weekend events.

Lots to do today, including picking up and pricing more stuff for the Christmas shop. Anna is seriously ill and has delegated several things to me. We have two important meetings on Monday and Tuesday and she is just not going to be there as Secretary. *Sigh* Anna is 87 and 102 pounds and very feisty so when she says she's sick, she really is.

Not sure if Michelle is coming to clean today but it doesn't really matter. She was most appreciative of my going with her to say farewell to Pepper yesterday but we didn't discuss making up the time. She does have regular Friday customers.

Time for a smoothie and some dog loving before I tackle Friday. Have a great day whatever it brings.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

This week has flown by, Ruth! I'm sorry about your being handed all the extra work, and wish someone else much younger and able would step up to the plate! I hope Anna feels better soon, too. How is your cold today?

We had a drenching rain all day yesterday, but the sun is starting to dry everything this morning. I'm thinking of doing some grocery shopping first thing, before giving the house a quick dust-and-vacuum and heading over to Dad's. I'll be gone the entire day tomorrow with my Red Hats, and Sunday is looking pretty busy. At least next week will only be a 3 day work week!
Old 11-20-2015, 07:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Ruth I am so sorry to hear about Michelle's Pepper. The dust can remain until next week. I seem to say that here a lot lately. Hope Anna is back to her old self soon.

Linda what does your Red Hat group have planned for Saturday? I only have to work today and tomorrow then I am off for a week. Short work weeks are great!!!

Not sure what I am going to do before work. Maybe nothing

Happy Friday
Old 11-20-2015, 08:45 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

It's getting late I need to get moving. Pool is on the agenda today and I'm working on some sorting and spiffing up my bead collection. I opened it up yesterday to make a pair of earrings for my sister. I've been enjoying having a little bit of free time and the weather isnt too bad here.

Wonderful Friday everyone!
Old 11-20-2015, 08:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week already!

Yesterday I did a bunch of online shopping for DH's Christmas stocking and am now gearing up for the boys'. In past years, DH and I only did stockings for each other but he hasn't agreed to that this year so I might have to put on my thinking cap for bigger ideas.

Off to the gym this morning then to work this afternoon. We are going out to dinner with friends tonight.

Have a great day.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:06 AM   #6  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Ruth. Yes the week went by so quickly. Hope you get help.

Linda. Every time I see red hatters I think of you. Enjoy your time with them.

Jennifer. It will be so nice to have a week off. I know you are under a lot of stress.

Debbie. Nice to play with beads. I haven't done it for awhile but you know I work with very tiny beads but maybe the reason it that I have the beginnings of cataracts. With no exaggeration I propably have a stash costing about $1,000.

Dentist supposedly is done for 6 months. Off to ikea this morning and then setting up for a baking marathon for tomorrow's sale.
take care
Sophie
p.s. excited because my youngest son is coming back tonight from l.a. mother always worries
Old 11-20-2015, 07:44 PM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

It's the weekend! The children have been particularly loud and crazy this week, so the weekend is a relief. It's DH's weekend off and we have no plans for once! We are looking forward to sleeping in, running a few fun errands, and relaxing. I'm sure a few chores will sneak in, hopefully not too many.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:05 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks! I peeked this morning but didn't have time to post. I'm concerned that it is only November and I can't get out of bed and moving very quickly. What will I be like in the dead of January???

Anyway, a productive day at work, did some exercise afterwards and made meatball casserole for dinner. I more than doubled the recipe so now I have the extra meatballs on a tray in the freezer so I can bag them later. (No sauce on them yet) Nothing like a pre-made dinner on hand!

Just 2 days next week and then the holiday. Both boys should be home, which will be nice, but I won't rest easy until they are safely here.

Can't believe it's almost time to seriously think Christmas!
Closed Thread