South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 06:56 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Thankful Thursday Chat 11/5

Good morning!

(I think there will be a merge soon....)
Old 11-05-2015, 06:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Beth! No, you're first!

I noticed Ruth was here earlier, so I was just biding my time, too.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:00 AM   #3  

Good morning, chicks! I'm thankful for another unseasonably warm and sunny day. It was clear last night but not cold; the stars were beautiful.

Nothing on my agenda today but normal work stuff. I felt quite productive yesterday as I got several things checked off my to do list. I'll take that.

And I'm thankful for my kitchen being back to normal; I have a working faucet again!! Guess I will get to make dinner tonight after 2 nights of facing doing dishes in the bathroom sink.

Got to fly! Have a great day, chicks!
Old 11-05-2015, 07:00 AM   #4  

check the November WL thread....
Old 11-05-2015, 07:07 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks! I was wondering how we had so many posts in just a couple of minutes.

Beth - It's fun and then not-so-fun picking out a faucet. Did you get a plain one or a fancy one?! Some of those new touch ones are really cool, but I'm always afraid of how long they'll last.

Cottage - I'm sure you'll tell us what you're doing on your day off?! Oh shoot - it's your Friday, not truly Friday, LOL!!!

For me - I have PT this AM, I think I'm making Mexican crock pot for dinner, and I have a CE meeting this evening. It has been beautiful weather, so I'm trying to get outside a little bit too .

My son has been a crazy ball of energy the last day. He didn't even go trick or treating, so it's not an overload of candy. What up!? It's kinda funny to watch him act like a crazy boy!
Old 11-05-2015, 07:09 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good grief! I wondered where my post was!

-------------------------------------

Another "summery" November day is arriving. I just cannot believe this weather but I'll take it and be Thankful.

Lots to do this morning as today is the day I go to Ottawa for my cousin's art show and an overnight with my sister. The doggage go to 4PawsInn which they just love. Cousin Angela will be too busy for dinner tonight but we will have breakfast together tomorrow morning. This will be the first time I've met her - found her through FaceBook, believe it or not.

Goofed off a bit yesterday and watched the swearing in of our new Prime Minister and his cabinet. A most impressive ceremony and the public were allowed in on it. Justin Trudeau and his cabinet all arrived on a bus and walked through the glorious trees to Rideau Hall - a huge change from arriving in a fleet of limos. What a handsome and impressive guy he is! Google him for pictures.

Michelle arrives to clean today and I have my usual tidying up to do plus some sweeping outside. Ed the yard guy was here yesterday with his huge leaf vacuum so there are bits and pieces of chopped leaves on the walks and decks, just waiting to be tracked into the house. So nice to have the whole lot cleaned up at once though.

Time to crank things up around here and get set for an exciting day.

Enjoy!
Old 11-05-2015, 07:10 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

She must be getting her coffee.

I'm thankful that it's Thursday and payday. And although it's raining right now, it's supposed to clear out by noon.

Yesterday would have been perfect for cutting back the rose bushes and Russian sage at the farm, but I stayed in the house in case Cindy needed me. She spent most of the day in bed once we got back from the hospital, and must have been really feeling lousy since she didn't complain at all about not going down to the barn. She was starting to feel more like herself, though, by the time I left. Today may be more of a challenge, trying to keep her from getting up on a horse. She has a pretty severe concussion and isn't allowed to do anything, not even drive, for now. Maybe she can come outside and sit in a chair and watch me do the pruning.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:39 AM   #8  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

I too am thakful that this horrible sinus infection has finally left my dh.

Beth enjoy your day.

Tammy. Is your son a teenager. Hope pt goes well

Linda. Hope cindy sets and smells the sage.

Ruth. I too just sat there and watched the swearing in. What a beautiful looking family. So many smart women in the cabinet. Time for a new generation. By the way for those who don't know its Justin Trudeau.

still lots of raking left here. I'm always amazed in the spring that all those leaves are gone.
take care
Sophie
Old 11-05-2015, 08:19 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Another quick fly by for me need to connect to class in a couple of minutes. I am taking my exam this afternoon really wanted to do tomorrow but they had no slots at all for tomorrow or Saturday and then the rest of the week was like 8 p.m and later (I cannot take a test that late, I am ready for bed then) so didn't want to push it out a week so taking today so wish me luck.

Ruth the Prime minister is very good looking

to everyone else

Have a wonderful day today, the sun is finally out here
Old 11-05-2015, 08:52 AM   #10  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Pearlrose, good luck on your exam today!
I'm thankful I pushed through and really got all my yardwork done yesterday. I even took a few weeds. I even found time for about 10 hours of sleep. That's an usual for me. I've been drinking coffee now time to move to smoothie and head to the rental project. It's snowing here. We shall see what the rest of the day brings.

Great day everyone!
Closed Thread